***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN OPENER IN GAME THREAD!!***

All for going for it here with the wind, but Jerry has to make these decisions faster.

Constantly burns timeouts when deciding what to do. Not so important now, but I've seen this time and again. Need those TO's in 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well it was within 3 feet of his hands, so that's pretty good for Mitch.

I bet Croft could make that throw ;)

I thought we got an improved chat room, but obviously it was not live tested before as what we got is a hanging chat. You can't the free flow of chat room conversations flowing in real time like before. You have to type in something to see what chatters are saying. Also, you have to type & submit something to see the chat board. :confused:

No one will ever accuse the Gophers of having a well tuned offense

Imagine if Leidner was throwing that last pass WITH THE WIND.

Leidner hasn't been very good today. Hope he settles down.

We gripe about the crowd left and right, but let's all take a moment and appreciate that we don't have to watch games at a 1/2 full Ryan Field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's worth pointing out Campion whiffed his block on that 3rd down play. It wasn't a good throw, but some more time may have helped.

It would be sure nice to have a Qb that would step into a throw and be willing to take a hit to complete a critical pass. These back foot fliers are really getting old really fast.

It's worth pointing out Campion whiffed his block on that 3rd down play. It wasn't a good throw, but some more time may have helped.

that often happens with true freshmen linemen ;)

Top Bottom