***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Mo, Mason, Morris and Mathieu sure picked a fine time to all play like garbage simultaneously.

Mason has hit the freshman wall. Both of these teams suck balls tonight.

This is easily walker worst game: 2pts, 3 reb, 3 TO and a million missed layups

28.6%. Can we get back to 30?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

how is it going the other way on the out of bounds when Mo is in position and the guy comes over the side the knock it OOB?

Let's all give up on him after one bad game! But what else would I expect on GH

No one is giving up on him but he obviously doesn't have his stuff tonight. Either Elliot or Bakary would have been yanked long ago.

This is where I think Pitino lacks Big10 coaching ability. Players are clearly scared out there. The hostile venue isn't helping. But Pitino fails to exude a calmness needed in this setting. Instead, he looks like a hawk waiting for a guy to screw up. He should be positive and optimistic right now.. Granted, I'm not in the huddle so I guess my opinion isn't all that important.

No one is giving up on him but he obviously doesn't have his stuff tonight. Either Elliot or Bakary would have been yanked long ago.
I don't think its fair to call him a disgrace lol...

This has been some of the sloppiest basketball I've seen since one of our previous couple conference games.

I wish college basketball would allow continuation on that. And I'm not saying that just because we did it just now.

Not normally a big fan of his game, but Joey King has been a bright spot for us tonight. Really like what he's been doing.

This is where I think Pitino lacks Big10 coaching ability. Players are clearly scared out there. The hostile venue isn't helping. But Pitino fails to exude a calmness needed in this setting. Instead, he looks like a hawk waiting for a guy to screw up. He should be positive and optimistic right now.. Granted, I'm not in the huddle so I guess my opinion isn't all that important.

Now I was thinking just the opposite. They are getting very aggressive defensively - playing to win and trying to get to the line, but not hitting shots.

Top Bottom