***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

First game I have felt as a Minnesota fan in all sports, that the refs have given us an advantage.

Not ever. But 1st time on the road in the B1G. Of course there's 4 min. left.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Make your free throws and you win this game. It's as easy as that. They call them free for a reason.

Maybe they should cut over to the Kentucky/Vandy game for a live look-in.

7-17 from the line and 7-31 from inside the arc.

Don't forget boys beginning of the season we made our identity steals and turnovers.. Not making a basket.... You can't have everything in your identity. That is unless your identity is "good basketball team." **** we really should have went with that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could be the worst college basketball game I have ever seen.

You're forgetting the Wisconsin-Penn State classic from the BT Tourney a few years ago. It will never be topped.

I'm 45 and college basketball quality has dropped so dramatically since the. 80's that it's painful to watch. God bless Wayman Tisdale!

Our go to guy has become Joey King. Stick a fork in the gophs.

Nah don't feed Joey who has a 6 inch height advantage. Let's jack up an NBA 3.

Make the whole team walk home. The strong will make it back alive. Sadly, they may be as many as 0

I don't think I can ever watch another game in Nebraska. This is the third year in a row I will literally have nightmares.

never touched him. I remember these refs - just awful. Belligerent control of the game leading to further erosion of control

Top Bottom