***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

GOT THE W THANK GOD LETS GET HOME AND GET TO WORK

Phew. Important win on the road. Mitch started poorly but did come around and look like a QB in the second half. The receivers need to work on helping him out and not dropping passes.

This game did not improve us... in fact, it probably revealed our weaknesses. 1) Run Defense 2) Leidner

Get used to it. This is Gopher Football. Nothing comes easy. It's not Gopher FB if the fans are not s**ting their pants in the 4th quarter. (and overtime).

Bottom line - a Win is better than a loss.

Everybody relax and have a beer. (I will be having ice cream - and maybe some popcorn - and then some more ice cream........)

This game did not improve us... in fact, it probably revealed our weaknesses. 1) Run Defense 2) Leidner

So pretty much the same weaknesses we've had since Shede left. Nothing new here.

Man our defense comes up big at the end of games. They are mentally tough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not watching next week. I need a break. Kent State seems like a good week to take a break. Knock on wood.

I'm not watching next week. I need a break. Kent State seems like a good week to take a break. Knock on wood.

Please. We're going to look BCS Worthy next week. It's the game I'm most excited to see. We might get north of 25 points if we're lucky...

Just a thought - If I had said before the game that the Gophers would have over 400 yards total offense, and CSU would have 140 yards passing, I think darn near everyone would have predicted a comfortable victory. Gophers had more 1st downs, more yards passing, more yards rushing. Difference was CSU hitting a few big plays on offense - on a day when the Gopher were missing two of their top 3 safeties.

I'm not minimizing the struggles on offense, but I still think this can be a solid team - IF they get the O-line healthy and get the top D-backs out there.

Please. We're going to look BCS Worthy next week. It's the game I'm most excited to see. We might get north of 25 points if we're lucky...

I'm going to a friend's cabin, so it'll be a good weekend to unplug.

Top Bottom