Official GOOD things to take from this game thread

Perfect game, offense and defense (Trickett aside). You don't see a lot of these. Morgan was back on track, CAB led receivers, the young RBs looked exciting, markers for the future, the D-line was Warmath-like, the O-line Bierman-like. The passing made the running possible. You couldn't ask for much more. 40m possession time, too.

The Gophers had a great game plan. Tire out the Buffalo defense by dominating the TOP.

They could have passed more. They did enough to keep the Buffalo defense on their toes. The Gopher defense didn't make as many tackles. The Gophers' offense controlled the clock.

The passing game against Bowling Green should open up.

A good thing is that there is radio coverage under Learfield's banner.

Apparently BTN is not planning on producing a Game in 60 for this one. Cowards.

For those not there or willing to pony-up, our radio memory is all we have.
Have seen that the Pac12 Network does their own Games in 60. They air on Sunday and Monday eves after the Saturday games. For those who haven't cancelled yet, might be worth getting on the DVR.

They also post these to the Pac12 Network website. Not sure if this will include a non-conference game or not. So far none for 2021 posted.

I’ll also add that this uni combo looks beautiful in these close up camera angles. First time we’ve gone all white/chrome gold I believe.
The shiny gold helmet always looks great - hope we see it more often.

Was nice to see Thomas Rush get a couple of sacks. I'm probably missing some, but he had one in his debut in 2018 and it's been a little drought in the interim.

watching the oline just completely man handle an opposing Dline was a thing of beauty!

Top Bottom