Official Game Thread: Iowa Squawks 2/1

This is the exact opposite game flow so far of the Iowa game at home. We trailed by 12 in the first and now lead by 10...exactly opposite of what happened a few weeks back.

Let's hope we can keep up the pressure.

Go Gophers!!

This is the exact opposite game flow so far of the Iowa game at home. We trailed by 12 in the first and now lead by 10...exactly opposite of what happened a few weeks back.

Let's hope we can keep up the pressure.

Go Gophers!!
I thought the same, Bleed.
Announcer was a coach at Iowa and Drake - I'd never guess...

Gotta figure out ways to get it inside. Our offense has gone abysmal.

Nice 3-pt shooting tonight! Big shot from Oto there.

These announcers have said a lot of stupid things...

Ralph must be in beast mode again tonight. He's shot 2 FTs tonight, bringing his SEASON TOTAL to 32. That's right, 32 FTs for a 6'11" center in 23 games. Can't wait to get Mo back in the middle next year.

Ralph must be in beast mode again tonight. He's shot 2 FTs tonight, bringing his SEASON TOTAL to 32. That's right, 32 FTs for a 6'11" center in 23 games. Can't wait to get Mo back in the middle next year.

He's also leading the team in scoring right now so...

They need to put Chip in too. Or someone who knows how to get the ball inside the arc.

We screwed. Another bad loss. Can't believe we can't get it inside against this team.

LOL nice turnover Ralphie! That game was crap!

THIS WAS THE WORST LOSS I HAVE EVER SEEN. TALK ABOUT STRAIGHT UP GIVING A TEAM A WIN.

Ralph Sampson III should be embarrassed. Getting pulled out of the game with 1:00 left as a senior captain. Rodney does his usual Houdini act in the second half. Pathetic.

You can't expect to get to 9-9 getting swept by garbage teams.

Sick to my stomach.

There goes the tournament bid. What else is new?

Why was Joe Coleman in the game at any time in the 2nd half? Clearly not ready to be out there. Worst game by any Gopher this year, by far, yet he is out there at crunch time.

tikited said:
Why was Joe Coleman in the game at any time in the 2nd half? Clearly not ready to be out there. Worst game by any Gopher this year, by far, yet he is out there at crunch time.

Lol. What?

tikited said:
**Nominated for stupidest comment of the week award**

Top Bottom