***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

White on with matte helmets...
OMG!!!!

UCLA/Rice are on pace to finish at 10:30....one hour for the first quarter. Ron Zook does not have a voice for tv or radio or any where with a mic.

UCLA/Rice are on pace to finish at 10:30....one hour for the first quarter. Ron Zook does not have a voice for tv or radio or any where with a mic.

Maybe they'll switch over anyways? Or maybe they can do it just for local viewers?

Maybe they'll switch over anyways? Or maybe they can do it just for local viewers?

That does me no good since I am in LA. If this game is close in the 4th, it will drag out forever between time outs and first down resets. I hope UCLA blows them out in the second half.

That does me no good since I am in LA. If this game is close in the 4th, it will drag out forever between time outs and first down resets. I hope UCLA blows them out in the second half.

There's always streaming...

Somebody get someone at the stadium to get a streaming app on their smartphone and post the link! lol

There's always streaming...

All you get online is exactly what you're seeing on TV I'm guessing. I don't think they have the capabilities to show the different games regionally.

I could be wrong though. Hopefully.

Well the 3rd quarter took less than 40 minutes so that's good. Another one of those and we will be fine.

RT @jgkfan: Keanon Cooper will wear #51 in honor of Gary Tinsley tonight #gophers

Nate Sandell ‏@NSandell
The 51 jersey Cooper is wearing has no name on the back. #Gophers

This should be the last game that Zook announces. He is useless. I cannot hear a word a says.

I just finalized the menu with a couple friends. I am picking some pulled pork bbq, and the hoagies, One guys wife is making her potato salad, and a third guy says he is bringing the beer. He says he's bringing Summitt Pale Ale and Pielsner. Our kick off time is 8 PM. This is kind of non conference tailgait. Make sure we can execute

Putting a lot of pressure on the third guy. Hope he's reliable

Who are the on-air announcers tonight?

Leach and Wazzu down 7-0. State drove down the field but got picked off near BYU's Red Zone.

Top Bottom