***OFFICIAL FLORIDA ATLANTIC AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Not good. Is that it he same ankle he had the boot on earlier?

How bad? Not watching....

Edit: Accidental repost.

I don't like the looks of Mason's injury. The way he grabbed the back of his heal and couldn't put any weight on it may be an achilles injury. I sure hope not. Hopefully the injury will only keep him out the rest of this game. IW will do well. He has been playing much better lately.

****ing Gangelhoff.

Well, so much for the hopes of this season. Maybe we can still be a bubble team. Washington is going to have to grow up in a hurry on both ends of the court, and McBrayer needs rto get healthy before the season slips away.

The play itself looked entirely mild, but he went down in a lot of pain holding back of ankle, achilles tear similar to Springs seems possible.

Couldn't completely tell on replay, but looked like maybe he twisted the ankle after catching it on opposing player's leg? Please be a sprain, please be a sprain, please be a sprain...

Nobody knows how serious his injury is now. He could not bear weight on the left foot after it got twisted .

That is the kind of forcing his O that IW needs to control better.

Got the whole bench on the floor right now.

Nobody knows how serious his injury is now. He could not bear weight on the left foot after it got twisted .
I'm hoping it's just a twist. He got stepped on. Worst case is a broken bone. Time for others to step up.

Replay didn't look bad. Which is concerning...... Didn't look like a sprain. ***NOT A DOCTOR OR IN THE KNOW*****

Oh that didn't look good. My initial panic-thought is hopeful that this is something that will allow him to come back healthy at any point in the season, and that the Gophers can get some growth enough along the way to make this a stronger team when he eventually comes back....

Gaston impressed me the first time he touched the ball there. Konate couldn't have handled a pass that hot.

Dreaded lower leg injury.... which really tells us nothing.

Could Rudrud getting all this time at point be a sign that Pitino thinks he may need him??? Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could Rudrud getting all this time at point be a sign that Pitino thinks he may need him??? Yikes.

Yes. He's the back-up PG now. Especially if McBrayer misses any more time.

No. I think you're up by so much right now, you don't dare take any more chances and you rest any starters you can.

Agree. He just doesn’t usually get in that early. Either way, I’ll expect the worst until we hear. It’ll make the good news even better.

Or maybe he's in because we're up 40.

Yeah need to take chances like this to reward those guys that show up everyday and help the team in practice. No reason to leave starters in and risk injury in a game like this. Let the bench guys come in and have some fun.

Great game overall with the obvious exception of the injury to Mason. Bench played well, Hurt did a nice job as a starter again, Harris drilled some 3's, Washington continues to look more comfortable out there.

Now we all just have to hold our breath and hope the injury to Mason is nothing severe and the Dupree can get back in there soon as well. We can maybe survive losing McBrayer for an extended period but don't think the same can be said about losing Mason.

On the postgame, Pitino just said "hopefully get Nate back" for the Harvard game. Did anyone hear what he said earlier in the interview?

Top Bottom