***Official*** Favorite Wisconsin Insult Thread

Pretty sad list there. Side by side, Wisconsin can either match what you've got, or top it. Like the Men's indoor track team winning the 2007 national championship. Or the Women's Ice Hockey team winning in 2009, 2008 and 2006 (runners-up in '07). Or the Cross Country team winning in 2005. Or the lightweight rowing team winning in 2009, 2008, 2006, 2005, and 2004. Granted it's not an NCAA sport, but still a national championship.

But I digress. We've won the axe 5 years in a row, and 12 of the last 14 :)

But we still have our self respect.

Attachments

• Bret.jpg
    Bret.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 39

Same number the Gophers have in your lifetime. Leave it to Minnesota to bring up glory that's 70 years old.

5 in a row

12 of 14

That's MUCH more relevant.

I guess this means the Packers have never won a Super Bowl.

You don't put up championship banners in your stadium for 5 in a row or 12 of 14.

As soon as we win two in a row, your 5 in a row is forgotten. Big ten and national championships are never forgotten.

Buckyville likes to poke fun of our 'small' stadium. You have 30,000 more seats...... Congrats!!! Now tell me if you are compensating for your lack of national championships or your small c%ck$.

You don't put up championship banners in your stadium for 5 in a row or 12 of 14.

As soon as we win two in a row, your 5 in a row is forgotten. Big ten and national championships are never forgotten.

Buckyville likes to poke fun of our 'small' stadium. You have 30,000 more seats...... Congrats!!! Now tell me if you are compensating for your lack of national championships or your small c%ck$.

How can you remember a national championship that you weren't alive for?

I put more weight on things I remember. Like every Axe game, the bowl games, the hockey games, winning the big ten basketball championship, and the subsequent parties afterwards that I'll never remember. I'm sure you have fond memories of those days in the 40s when you were at old memorial stadium watching the guys win. Bringing up 70 year old championships is very, very lame. Hell my parents weren't even alive for those championships. Gopher football hasn't been relevant in any of your lifetimes...

I respect Becky's past successes, but you better enjoy it while it lasts. After owning you in last year's Border Battle Cup, it is only going to get worse this year starting with taking the 40 pts for football this Saturday. I also predict a sweep in Basketball and Men's Hockey, too. Go Gophers! Long live one of the greatest rivalries in college sports!

I put more weight on things I remember. Like every Axe game, the bowl games, the hockey games, winning the big ten basketball championship, and the subsequent parties afterwards that I'll never remember. I'm sure you have fond memories of those days in the 40s when you were at old memorial stadium watching the guys win. Bringing up 70 year old championships is very, very lame. Hell my parents weren't even alive for those championships. Gopher football hasn't been relevant in any of your lifetimes...

You are so incredibly stupid that I cannot believe you are actually capable of turning on a computer, acquiring internet access, pulling up a browser, typing in the correct URL, and pulling up the correct thread. Seriously. It baffles the mind.

Nice job assuming everyone who posts here is under the age of 49. Good work, dummy.

I happen to personally know hundreds, if not thousands, of people who were alive the last time the Gophers won a national title. How many people do you know that were alive for Wisconsin's last national title? Let me know, please. K thanks.

I put weight into lipping off about things that I personally had something to do with. Running your mouth about an event that you witnessed as a fan is very, very lame.

Digressing on past accomplishments, regardless of how long ago, is relevant for discussion only. All I care is that this upcoming weekend the Gophers Feat the Bucking BadJerks. :)

Can I use the four years when I was in college? I bet it would look different.

It's easy to make an argument in your favor when you only look at a small, specific time frame.

Drove through wisconsin on my way to the northwestern game and back.... what a truly beautiful landscape!!!

It would be perfect if it wasn't inhabited by you fat, ugly, drunk, inbred douches.

Hockey

Wisconsin should not even be allowed to bring up hockey - Men's or Women's. Their Hockey success is always predicated on how many Minnesotans (due to our number of scholarships and playing time we can offer at the U), and more importanlty the number of Canadians they can bring into their program.

Thanks to Darren the Greek!

Now's your time to get creative! We all know of Becky, Whiskey, and even BUCK the FADGERS.

I've used Budgies, Buckfutters, and debuted "Pig Red Machine" this week.

It can be a nickname slam, a Madison slam, a good joke.

Insult away, and enjoy yourself.

Ripped off from Darren the Greek: Buckingham Badger is a "Skunk in a Popcorn box".

The Upper Peninsula of Michigan shares a land border ONLY with wisconsin. Even those Yoopers were smart enough not to be part of your state.

Four guys are driving cross-country together. One is from Idaho, one from Iowa, one from Minnesota and one from Wisconsin.

A bit down the road, the man from Idaho starts to pull potatoes from his bag and throws them out the window. The man from Iowa turns to him and asks, "What the hell are you doing?"

The man from Idaho says, "Man, we have so many of these damned things in Idaho, they're laying around on the ground - I'm sick of looking at them!"

A few miles further down the road, the man from Iowa begins pulling ears of corn from his bag and throwing them out the window. The man from Minnesota asks "What are you doing that for?" The man from Iowa replies, "Man, we have so many of these damned things in Iowa, I'm sick of looking at them!"

Inspired by the others, the man from Minnesota opens the car door and pushes out the man from Wisconsin.

now that is pure comic gold! :clap:

Wisconsin should not even be allowed to bring up hockey - Men's or Women's. Their Hockey success is always predicated on how many Minnesotans (due to our number of scholarships and playing time we can offer at the U), and more importanlty the number of Canadians they can bring into their program.

Just bumping this comment. At the Gopher/Badger home hockey series this past year, my friends and I were lamenting how many freaking Canadians there were on the Wisco roster.

Wisconsin Alumn Keep Out

All University of Wisconsin Alums should not be allowed in the State of Hockey ever again. Badgers Sucks!

One day at the dome before the MN/WI game there were a group of Badger fans tailgating. One of the Badger friends realized that they forgot to get the Jagermeister for a pre game toast.

Someone in the group asked a cordial Gopher fan where the nearest liquor store was and proceeded to drive there. Quickly confused by all the one way streets the Badger fan turned and hit a car full of Gopher coeds on their way into the tailgating lot.

Feeling very bad about the ordeal the Badger fan quickly apologized.

The driver of the Gopher vehicle seeing that her neighbor to the east was very distraught went to her trunk grabbed a couple of beers and handed one to the Badger fan.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just glad you have insurance, let's just enjoy the day. Here's a beer," says the Gopher coed.

The Badger fan cracks open the beer and takes a long swig, and notices something weird.

"Wait, aren't you going to have some?" says the confused Badger fan.

The Gopher coed, "Yea, but I'm going to wait for the cops first."

Well the fact that they sucked, always sucked...

The Badgers don't have a baseball team. They shut down the program for Title IX reasons.

and would forever more suck had ABSOLUTLY nothing to do with why it was chosen....:rolleyes:

Keep telling yourself "it was Title IX only" over and over, you may become the only person to believe it.

With all these great Wisconsin insults and jokes, you would think that at least ONE person around the Gopher Hole would have been able to get into the better University to the East. Alas, they couldn't, went to Minnesota, and now have to come up with insults and jokes to make themselves feel better about their inferior University. Good jokes though!

With all these great Wisconsin insults and jokes, you would think that at least ONE person around the Gopher Hole would have been able to get into the better University to the East. Alas, they couldn't, went to Minnesota, and now have to come up with insults and jokes to make themselves feel better about their inferior University. Good jokes though!

says the guy living in st. paul and not madistan. please fool! guessing you couldn't get into the U of M, had to settle for UW and then made your way back to Mpls/St. Paul for REAL work like most becky trolls from minny do. :rolleyes:

You can do better!

Lloyd. Seriously? That's the best you can do? One thing I've always credited Becky fans for is their creativity in chants and insults. Better University to the East? Come on, work a little harder and give us a good one! Wait, unless you are talking about Concordia - St. Paul?

Hmm, better University to the East?

Why was my major ranked in the top 10 way higher than what was offered at Wisconsin? I wouldn't have gone there in a minute as I was thankfully born and raised to hate Wisconsin. What a wonderful family I have.
My cousin applied to both schools and got into Wisconsin and didn't get into Minnesota but didn't go to either but I thought that I would throw that in.
Here is my question, does being from Wisconsin automatically make your a whore? They have sex with anything over there be it dead or alive, human or animal, or even just a hole in th ground. Watch out for these people over the weekend as you just never know where they have been.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisconsucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to say anything bad about Wisconsinites even though I hate the Badgers being as I'm from Wisconsin, my Dad graduated from Wisconsin-Madison and when I decided to go to Minnesota he supported me and paid for my college. Plus it creates a nice amount of smack talk between us.

I have posted on this topic over the years, topics ranging from GDP to quality of life, Packer sweatshirts considered formal wear to stats regarding exercise and reading habits. All either point in favor of the North Star state or degrade the Wisconsinites. You get the point. In almost every category considered, Wisconsin is 2nd (or 3rd) class when compared to their neighbors to the west.

After putting little thought into it this year, one thing stood out that I've never mentioned but deserves as much...every child born in Wisconsin has a pretty good chance ending up becoming a serial killer. You doubt me? Do some research on Google on the most horrific serial killers of the past 100 years and you'll find a trend. Conclusion = Wisconsin is so messed up you're one of the fortunate ones to not have your life story examined on 20/20 or Dateline.

That is all.

Why was my major ranked in the top 10 way higher than what was offered at Wisconsin? I wouldn't have gone there in a minute as I was thankfully born and raised to hate Wisconsin. What a wonderful family I have.
My cousin applied to both schools and got into Wisconsin and didn't get into Minnesota but didn't go to either but I thought that I would throw that in.
Here is my question, does being from Wisconsin automatically make your a whore? They have sex with anything over there be it dead or alive, human or animal, or even just a hole in th ground. Watch out for these people over the weekend as you just never know where they have been.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisconsucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is unfortunate that Wisconsin doesn't offer a Finger Painting major. I can see why you decided to go to MSP over Madison. We are highly ranked in many other programs. Including a large overall jump of #61 MSP to #39 Madison according to US News WR.

Top Bottom