***Official*** Favorite Wisconsin Insult Thread

Two easy insults this week

"Play a road game" and "Got Tickets?" can't get in what a shame.

And how's your marching band doing????

Still molesting each other on the bus???

Still suspended from playing home games???

Is your mascot still a skunk in a popcorn box??

Did you actually steal that 'Big Red' thing from Nebraska??

Is your fight song still a Gopher reject, just like your entire hockey team??

Have the Cubs won multiple world series since you won a national championship in football??

Are your glory years in football only a direct result of the Gophers moving into the dome??

And if these are your "good ol' days" isn't that really sad???

With all these great Wisconsin insults and jokes, you would think that at least ONE person around the Gopher Hole would have been able to get into the better University to the East. Alas, they couldn't, went to Minnesota, and now have to come up with insults and jokes to make themselves feel better about their inferior University. Good jokes though!

I love these comments from Badger fans. They never cease to make me laugh. I was from Wisky and did not go to Madison because they did not have my major, and it was too close to home. And as for getting into a "better University to the East," I got into Michigan (too expensive.) Don't believe that everyone didn't get into Wisconsin that went to Minnesota. Not everyone wants to be around a bunch of fat chicks in Madison, Wisconsin.

On a side note:

This says it all about Wisconsin

Bret Bielema is a lousy coach, and has cost the weasels several games with his end-game coaching inabilities. Oh, and he also kills puppies.

When you say Wis-con-sin, you haven't said a damn thing. CHOKE perhaps (ask anyone who was at last winter's basketball games), but you certainly haven't said it all.

There's a reason why "On Wisconsin" is now the song for the weasels, and it sure as hell isn't becuase it's better than the Rouser. The reason it was withdrawn from the original Minneapolis Tribune was that they had heard the competing songs, and realized that everything they heard was a country mile better than that the fly sh** that was on their paper. So they got on the Chicago and North Western train to Madison, the incompetent upper management at UW heard it, and the rest is history. They liked it so much that they even made it the state song! I like the Rouser as much as the next Gopher, but at least we've got the beautiful "Hail! Minnesota" for our alma mater and state anthem.

Did I mention that Bret Bielema kills puppies?

I love these comments from Badger fans. They never cease to make me laugh. I was from Wisky and did not go to Madison because they did not have my major, and it was too close to home. And as for getting into a "better University to the East," I got into Michigan (too expensive.) Don't believe that everyone didn't get into Wisconsin that went to Minnesota. Not everyone wants to be around a bunch of fat chicks in Madison, Wisconsin.

On a side note:

This says it all about Wisconsin

I just think it's funny the Becky fans are so insecure they have to spend their time on our board trying to out-criticize us. Hmmm....................

GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Becky insult. No words needed.

6-0.

Buck the GD Fadjerks. 59-51-8.

I hate them so much. Some of my best friends are becky fans, but they are intolerable for early football season and the weeks of our matchups in fball/bball.

It's rather simple, actually: Jesus Hates Wisconsin.

Better Dead Than Red.

surprised nobody has whipped out...

"Were they sent to Hell?" "Worse. Wisconsin."
-- 1999 movie, "Dogma"

It is unfortunate that Wisconsin doesn't offer a Finger Painting major. I can see why you decided to go to MSP over Madison. We are highly ranked in many other programs. Including a large overall jump of #61 MSP to #39 Madison according to US News WR.

If you want to hear why your US News World Ranking is flawed you can message me and I'd be happy to enlighten you.

Oh, and my favorite nickname is "Vadgers."

considering that one translation of Wisconsin is...

If you want to hear why your US News World Ranking is flawed you can message me and I'd be happy to enlighten you.

Oh, and my favorite nickname is "Vadgers."

"Land of Beavers." That maybe the best name ever!

In my law enforcement class we were talking about the bestiality statue and a kid had a story about a dude in Wis. having sex with a horse...and our instructor (deputy sheriff in SE MN originally from Kansas) was like "and your surprised by this?... I mean its Wisconsin comon'...pony poking is practically its own collegiate sport over there" and then a kid yelled out "oh you mean in place of baseball!!!" it was too funny we were all laughing our asses off lol

Top Bottom