***OFFICIAL EASTERN MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I was wondering the same thing too. I mean, we got the BTN "D Team" of announcers tonight. Did they just throw Tommy a bone and let him in the booth, because the game was in town and he was available? Has he ever done announcing before?
Maybe he used his KFAN connections. Who wouldn't want a member of The Power Trip Morning Show calling a game. :derp:

People talkin' about Tommy Olson but I tell ya I'd never heard of Bloomin' Onion before tonight.

Where's Beth Mowens and Joey Galloway?

Gotta get Tyler 100 yards too. Give him a few carries.

If our defense remains opportunistic with turnovers and such, that could create an additional one or two wins for us this year.

Part of that is how we call the game. Our utilization of receiving talent has been rough the last couple years
Agreed. If we had an offensive coordinator even close to the level of Rossi on defense, Gopher games would be way more fun to watch. Sometimes it feels like watching paint drying, even if we are winning. We have offensive talent, we seem to struggle with using the talent as effectively as we should.

People talkin' about Tommy Olson but I tell ya I'd never heard of Bloomin' Onion before tonight.

Where's Beth Mowens and Joey Galloway?
Are you waiting for him to break out the Zamboni story?

The offense is starting to enter sleeper territory. Not great but could jump out. Darius Taylor has produced, there were mishaps, and maybe a playbook opens next week.

There’s so little confidence in the rest of the RBs that we took a TO instead of giving Taylor a break.

Logo of the Wisconsin Badgers

Wisconsin Badgers​

Q4 12:51

22 - 24
3rd & 7 at WIS 48
@

Washington State Cougars​

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=a66b...rQ291Z2Fycytmb290YmFsbCZGT1JNPVMwMDAzNQ&ntb=1

Now I'm imagining the game with Meat Sauce doing "color."
Lord, *that* would be entertaining but in the most uninformative way. We'd probably get a solid play-by-play about the bugs flying around the media buffet table.

Top Bottom