***OFFICIAL DEPAUL AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That lineup needs to be shelved. No reason not to go with:

Cooper
Henley
JoJ
Garcia
Payne

TT is a stiff and Payne should be starting. No reason not to start the freshmen, Ramberg isn’t that good on defense.

We will have to see how much run Braeden gets.

TT WILL BE 1ST TO ENTER THE PORTAL !
MAYBE BEFORE THIS GAME IS EVEN OVER !!!

Payne is a big human and is a problem down low!

That's all I got ha. Wuff this team looks atrocious. I don't even know where to start with how bad this is. Hopefully a blip and not the norm.

Payne is encouraging! Henley needs minutes and coaching....if he gets both he'll be good!
Ola-Joseph same thing...can be good...gotta play. Right now Ola Joseph and Carrington are invisible out there but you gotta let em play.
There is no future at Minnesota for Thompson.
Samuels is a poor recruiting evaluation and if Ramberg is your hardest worker, that's a coaching problem.
Garcia is intimidated by the the speed , quickness and physicality.
De Paul was under 500 last year and lost their best guys....totally dominating us. Just gotta play the four freshmen all year.
Battle will change the games when he returns...we'll be closer.

Payne is the clear bright spot so dont wanna be hard on him, but man hes gotta work on the TOs. Should come with time. But thats the definite flaw in his game right now.

Otherwise the guy is an absolute load. Needs to start every game.

Payne is encouraging! Henley needs minutes and coaching....if he gets both he'll be good!
Ola-Joseph same thing...can be good...gotta play. Right now Ola Joseph and Carrington are invisible out there but you gotta let em play.
Samuels is a poor recruiting evaluation and if Ramberg is your hardest worker, that's a coaching problem.
De Paul was under 500 last year and lost their best guys....totally dominating us. Just gotta play the four freshmen all year.

Now everyone who was on the Garcia bandwagon can see why he was in the portal.

The offense is poor but at least the defense is atrocious.

Good news, raking up the the fouls this half. Bad news, not entriely sure we can make the freebies.

I would like to see that. Let them take their lumps with the hopes in 2 years it pays off.

Johnson isn’t in any danger of losing his job anytime soon so he doesn’t need to be in a win now mode.

7-0 run. Should be about 12-0, but I'll take it.

You know what though? I think this our best defense so far, this year. We are playing harder, smarter defensively than we did versus the 3 bad, bad teams.
We are getting better.

He
I would like to see that. Let them take their lumps with the hopes in 2 years it pays off.

Johnson isn’t in any danger of losing his job anytime soon so he doesn’t need to be in a win now mode.
doesn’t need to win another game this year.

Too early to be so negative. We do seem to need shooters which is why I was disappointed we didn’t get Winter.

You know what though? I think this our best defense so far, this year. We are playing harder, smarter defensively than we did versus the 3 bad, bad teams.
We are getting better.

It’s a process and it takes time to learn. Good Grief some of these people are sooo petulant

Top Bottom