***OFFICIAL DEPAUL AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Alright Gophers, a couple of games to work the kinks out and tonight should be much better competition. Really hoping Battle or Carrington are back, though I doubt they will be.

Need to limit turnovers, limit second chance points and keep Garcia and Cooper out of foul trouble.

This is a game we need to win at home. Let's do this!

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guessing two Blue Demons foul out tonight and gophers shoot at least 24 free throws

Thinking Johnson will go Cooper, Garcia, Henley, Ramberg, Thompson. Just because he's superstitious.

Thinking Johnson will go Cooper, Garcia, Henley, Ramberg, Thompson. Just because he's superstitious.
That lineup needs to be shelved. No reason not to go with:

Cooper
Henley
JoJ
Garcia
Payne

TT is a stiff and Payne should be starting. No reason not to start the freshmen, Ramberg isn’t that good on defense.

We will have to see how much run Braeden gets.

I like the energy JoJ brings as a sixth man
I like my energy on the floor! Best if it is accompanied by a fair amount of talent. Basketball is not a “Rudy” sport.

Odds are the team with the best 5 wins.

I like my energy on the floor! Best if it is accompanied by a fair amount of talent. Basketball is not a “Rudy” sport.

Odds are the team with the best 5 wins.
Just curious, what is an example of a Rudy sport?

Our inbounds plays seem to be exclusively pass to Payne and see who he can over-power.

That lineup needs to be shelved. No reason not to go with:

Cooper
Henley
JoJ
Garcia
Payne

TT is a stiff and Payne should be starting. No reason not to start the freshmen, Ramberg isn’t that good on defense.

We will have to see how much run Braeden gets.
I suspect we're heading that way sooner rather than later.

I think Trey has shown more than you apparently believe - but, that said, Payne is in a different league. And JoJ needs to be in - that's clear.

Samuels is not good. Let Henly play the back-up PG minutes please.

Top Bottom