Official College Game Day Sign Ideas Thread

You come to a Gopher message board to take shots at the Vikings? That makes sense?! Are the Timberwolves next?

Other than the Goofs or the Vikes, there's not a lot to bash about Minnesota.

Something that happened 60 years ago translates to ZERO relevancy today. What have Ye done lately?

Ah, you want something lately, or recent. You mean like kicking your ass 37 - 15 at Camp Randall last season?

my question back to you is what have the Badger Football team accomplished ever? We have already established that they have no national championships, fewer B1G championships. What else is there?

Just ban the troll everyone's experience will be better.

Ah, you want something lately, or recent. You mean like kicking your ass 37 - 15 at Camp Randall last season?

my question back to you is what have the Badger Football team accomplished ever? We have already established that they have no national championships, fewer B1G championships. What else is there?

How many 10 win seasons have the Gophers had the last 10 years? Even Iowa fans wish they were like Wisconsin and they've been better than Minnesota. Check out the hawkeye nation board. Right now you're having a good year. PLMK when you've had a good decade.

I'm a little surprised nobody has gone with "I'm with Stupid" yet.

How many 10 win seasons have the Gophers had the last 10 years? Even Iowa fans wish they were like Wisconsin and they've been better than Minnesota. Check out the hawkeye nation board. Right now you're having a good year. PLMK when you've had a good decade.
How about the last decade of the 1800s and first 6 decades of the 1900’s? That was on a national level.

Your decade of relevance has only extend to the B1G West. You have been as much a joke on the national level as we have been, maybe more so because you get hyped up and lose the big game. You are just to narcissistic a fan base to realize how irrelevant the Badgers are on the national scene of college football.

Last edited:

You're on this board why? No I don't have any desire to go to the Iowa board either. There is help out there for guys like you...I think.

You're on this board why? No I don't have any desire to go to the Iowa board either. There is help out there for guys like you...I think.

Looks like he got banned.

My sign that I would make could not be shown on television.

Top Bottom