Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

Saw this one too. So bad.

He had two instances late in the game where he should have fouled out too. He ran over a screener and then on the out of bound play where the refs had to review it.
It was just refreshing to see refs not totally buy his crap. Granted he still got away with a couple (the running into the back one by far being the worst) but there were multiple times where he did his flop routine and got nothing for it or got a foul called on him.

He'll forever remember his last shot in his college career was an airball - from flopper to failure - ah the memories...

1647920144699.png

Wisconsin doesn't play House of Pain's "Jump Around" after basketball games do they?

The entire 27 pages of this are pathetic and embarrassing.
Not as embarrassing as an entire thread on the Badger Football forum exhibiting their disdain for PJ Fleck...a guy who works to bring out the best in the people around him, doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone, has a positive attitude, carries his energy everywhere; and to top it off, doesn't hit guys in the balls.

Not as embarrassing as an entire thread on the Badger Football forum exhibiting their disdain for PJ Fleck...a guy who works to bring out the best in the people around him, doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone, has a positive attitude, carries his energy everywhere; and to top it off, doesn't hit guys in the balls.
nor try to give star opponents high ankle sprains

He drew 9 fouls the announcer said. How many of those were flops?
Without watching it again I would bet that close to half were the result of him doing something underhanded to pick up the foul. The one posted of him throwing himself into the back of the ISU player being the most obvious one he got away with.

People keep saying he is a good guy off the court. You don’t flop and cheat that much and be a good guy. You don’t punch people in the groin like that and be a good guy. And worst of all you don’t throw your foot at guys coming down from a shot or try and trip them on purpose and risk serious injury and be a good guy. It all stems from ultimately being over matched athletically. Not a good guy.

He grew up wanting to be a gopher but he learned in his sr year that Pitnino had no place for a player of his skill set. So, he grabbed his bootstraps and made a decision he never dreamed of and made the gophers regret it. Souhan

Thought it was an aprils fools joke but appears to be legit…
lol.....medical hardship is the reason given for the extra year. He has logged 30+ games in 5 straight years.

Oh no, thought we've seen the last of him. The league may have to implement a mandatory nut cup policy.

It's a joke.
"I also want to thank Coach Gard for welcoming me back again and again and again and can't wait to get start a new chapter with my teammates and staff."

It's a joke.
"I also want to thank Coach Gard for welcoming me back again and again and again and can't wait to get start a new chapter with my teammates and staff."
LOL It is a BAD joke. Had me yelling NOOO! to nobody.
Great April Fools idea.

He's since tweeted out a video saying April Fools and thanking Badger Fans for the 5 years.

I honestly can't believe anyone thought this was real.

Go Gophers!!

I honestly can't believe anyone thought this was real.

Go Gophers!!
In the actual twitter post most got it but there were definitely some that didn't. One person was adamant that they wouldn't put it on the website if it wasn't true, and they clearly were not kidding.

....because you know....everything you read on the internet it true. They definitely set it up well, it looked very real.

Davison flopping in a 3 on 3 tournament and pissing off opponents.......somethings never change.

Top Bottom