Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

Is there any video of Davison doing nut punches and stupid stuff? I have a badger friend that says it is all bullshit.

I couldn't find anything. Does anyone have any vide of him doing stupid stuff?

Is there any video of Davison doing nut punches and stupid stuff? I have a badger friend that says it is all bullshit.

Google ‘Brad Davison nut punch‘is all you need to do and see one last year and the more infamous one his Soph year against Marquette. After the Marquette nut punch he said i know him and we are good friends inferring why would he do it to him, the Marquette player said we have never been friends.

Google ‘Brad Davison nut punch‘is all you need to do and see one last year and the more infamous one his Soph year against Marquette. After the Marquette nut punch he said i know him and we are good friends inferring why would he do it to him, the Marquette player said we have never been friends.
Thanks, just sent him this info.

This took almost 13 seconds to find.

[edit…and I just realized that tweet is over 2 years old, so there is even more out there]

Last edited:

This took almost 13 seconds to find.

[edit…and I just realized that tweet is over 2 years old, so there is even more out there]

As you say, that’s two years old. He’s added quite a few chapters to the How to Be a Tool Guide since then…….

Kid's a punk. Always has been, always will be. Just don't tell Badger fans. All of their players are angels in their eyes.

Why does gopher men’s basketball stink every year? Why should we have hope in a Pitino protege.

Now about the Pitino protege….
Ben is a Thorson protege. Pitino was his example of doing things the wrong way. This staff has started by working on the foundation. High character guys, team basketball, tough practices. Give him a chance to have a few classes of timeline recruits.

I was on the Davison bandwagon big-time when he was in high school and hoped to heck the Gophers got him. Now I'm genuinely glad he was a Badger and feel like we dodged a bullet. A good fit there on a number of levels. Lots of things are more important than wins. I'd hate to have to be apologizing for him if he were on my team all this time.

I was on the Davison bandwagon big-time when he was in high school and hoped to heck the Gophers got him. Now I'm genuinely glad he was a Badger and feel like we dodged a bullet. A good fit there on a number of levels. Lots of things are more important than wins. I'd hate to have to be apologizing for him if he were on my team all this time.
Name just seven.

How many more wins would the Gophers have if he was on this team anyway? He's a slightly better player than Kalscheur was and the Gophers haven't been good the past three seasons anyway. So maybe a jump from 13th place to 11th?

Refs just jacking the Cornhuskers with terrible calls against Nebraska. It's disgusting to watch how bad these officials are botching this game. No wonder Wisconsin wins. They have the refs in their back pocket.

Anyone hear Doug Gottlieb postgame? He had a nice rant on how everyone is sick of Davison's flopping and it may have cost them in this game. Officials are on to his garbage and he's not getting some calls he may have deserved. And he's a 6 year senior and it's just time to move on as we're tired of his antics.

It was a fitting end to his career. Is it possible I start this thread and end it? :ROFLMAO:

Anyone hear Doug Gottlieb postgame? He had a nice rant on how everyone is sick of Davison's flopping and it may have cost them in this game. Officials are on to his garbage and he's not getting some calls he may have deserved. And he's a 6 year senior and it's just time to move on as we're tired of his antics.

It was a fitting end to his career. Is it possible I start this thread and end it? :ROFLMAO:

I really hope this isn't the end to this thread. He will provide much fodder for future posts. He's already said he wants to go into college coaching.

This thread has "oops wrong board" immortality potential.

Go Official Brad Davison's a Tool Thread!!

Top Bottom