Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

Davison is a fraud. Carries his bible so all can see. Cites scripture ? to help perpetrate the fraud. Dudes a b&tch.

Gard turns the other cheek and must not have a pair. Davison with his history should get a two game suspension.

Not trying to defend his play. He's the dirtiest player in quite a while...and I think that it will be a tough task for me to find a more dislikable player. You know it's bad when a nonconference team (NC State) hates him too.

I have read that he does lots of volunteer work....for what it's worth.

Not trying to defend his play. He's the dirtiest player in quite a while...and I think that it will be a tough task for me to find a more dislikable player. You know it's bad when a nonconference team (NC State) hates him too.

I have read that he does lots of volunteer work....for what it's worth.

Serial rapists work at women’s shelters, child molesters preach the gospel, cops murder in cold blood. Doing something good (and advertising it) doesn’t excuse him being a trash person.

Davison is one of the dirtiest players in the conference in a long time. Greg Gard enables the behavior, and is as complicit as his cheap shot guard. Both Davison and Gard are bad for the game.
Badger Built by Gard, one of the finest coaches in America.

I agree that this reflects directly on Gard unless he does something about it. At some point, doesn't he have to take action for the sake of his own reputation?

I cannot remember anything like this guy Davison. David Graham of Georgetown back in the day was a piece of work, but that was garden-variety second-degree thuggery. This is a whole different category.

I agree that this reflects directly on Gard unless he does something about it. At some point, doesn't he have to take action for the sake of his own reputation?

I cannot remember anything like this guy Davison. David Graham of Georgetown back in the day was a piece of work, but that was garden-variety second-degree thuggery. This is a whole different category.

Grayson Allen had a tripping problem. Then was suspended indefinitely (for 1 game because Coach K is a coward and a horrible person) so maybe Davison can get that same deal from his moral compass of a coach?

My uncle seems to have an in with many in the Wisconsin basketball community through his many years in high school basketball coaching/reffing. He does not think Gard will be the coach next year. I don't know who his sources are or how reliable but he has been right about these things in the past.

My uncle seems to have an in with many in the Wisconsin basketball community through his many years in high school basketball coaching/reffing. He does not think Gard will be the coach next year. I don't know who his sources are or how reliable but he has been right about these things in the past.
Do you think they will hire Few?

Grayson Allen had a tripping problem. Then was suspended indefinitely (for 1 game because Coach K is a coward and a horrible person) so maybe Davison can get that same deal from his moral compass of a coach?

Grayson Allen was absolutely vilified for tripping people and rightfully so. What Davison does is so much worse. Could you imagine if someone was doing that crap in a pick up game growing up? Heck, it's considered a cheaper shot in the WWF than blowing green blinding mist on an opponent.

It's the worst and Davison is the worst.

I am pretty surprised that WI has not stepped in and suspended him.

You know Davison's actions are getting pretty bad when an opposing player out & out comes out and says he's a dirty player.

This from Connor McCaffery:

“He grabbed me right in the — where you don’t want to be grabbed in,” McCaffery said about Davison. “He does that. He’s marked for doing that. He’s the type of player, unfortunately, who feels the need to do that stuff. Tonight he cost them the game.”

Grayson Allen was absolutely vilified for tripping people and rightfully so. What Davison does is so much worse. Could you imagine if someone was doing that crap in a pick up game growing up? Heck, it's considered a cheaper shot in the WWF than blowing green blinding mist on an opponent.

Because he's a competitor and doesn't mean it. How would that go over in court?

You know Davison's actions are getting pretty bad when an opposing player out & out comes out and says he's a dirty player.

“He grabbed me right in the — where you don’t want to be grabbed in,” McCaffery said about Davison. “He does that. He’s marked for doing that. He’s the type of player, unfortunately, who feels the need to do that stuff. Tonight he cost them the game.”

I didn't notice the shot to the jewels until it showed up on here. I thought it was just a leg grab and trying to draw a foul in a cheap way. There has to be some repercussions. The kid is getting creamed in the court of public opinion.

That quote is the best thing to ever come out of Iowa.

I really like the Gophers team but honestly I wouldn't trade him for anyone on your roster. I feel Brad will be a catalyst for multiple B1G championships for the Badgers.
I also believe him when he says he didn't mean to hit Joey Hauser (His friend) in the nads. I don't think he was raised to be a liar. Thanks for the bump.

This aged well

Allen always struck me as a petulant child that would instantly react to not getting his way and try to trip someone out of frustration.

Everything Davison does seems deliberate and calculated.

I picture Davison coaching the D1 St Thomas team against the Gophs in 2029.

You keep trying so hard...

To everyone else,,, I was shocked Gard didn’t sit him after the incident at Iowa. He just lost the game - send a message to him and the team. Instead, he put him back on the floor, telling all of him team, fans, etc, “I support Brad’s actions.”

I wonder if he played like this in high school? It would be interesting to hear what opposing teams thought of him back then

I wonder if he played like this in high school? It would be interesting to hear what opposing teams thought of him back then

Yes, he did. Consistently whining at refs, flopping on shots, etc. Easy to cheer against

You keep trying so hard...

To everyone else,,, I was shocked Gard didn’t sit him after the incident at Iowa. He just lost the game - send a message to him and the team. Instead, he put him back on the floor, telling all of him team, fans, etc, “I support Brad’s actions.”
the post prior to mine was about posts not aging well so i created a post that needed 9 yrs minimum to age...try to keep up.

Top Bottom