***OFFICIAL BOWLING GREEN AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Homecoming!! Campus will be a buzz, boosters and alumni return ready to open their pocketbooks.

A 2-1 Gopher squad ready to pounce on BG! Here’s hoping it’s an early Q4 Annexstad game.

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a cool front rolling through southern Louisiana right now, so I'll have the windows open. That means my neighbors will hear my drunk ass screaming at the TV. Can I start a GoFundMe account for when the neighbors have me arrested? My defense will be "but I wasn't standing!!!!!!!!!"

Go Gophers!! Win by 30 but not more than.

Should be a beautiful day on campus

Impressive collection of former guys. I hope they play that video in stadium.

Mrs. Billd has come down with a severe sore throat so having to miss this one to tend to my football mate.

If this had to happen glad it's BGSU and not a B1G game. Much bigger dilemma for the latter.

Glad we paid the cable bill so firing up ESPNU for this one.

Mrs. Billd has come down with a severe sore throat so having to miss this one to tend to my football mate.

If this had to happen glad it's BGSU and not a B1G game. Much bigger dilemma for the latter.

Hopefully she bounces back quickly!

Lol at Santoso’s stash. But that was an awesome collection of former Gophers right there, very cool.

Winfield is gonna make a ton of money in broadcasting once he is done playing.
Came here to post about the stache as well lol! That dude is goofy 🤣. Already, Marquise looks like a grizzled veteran man... That dude has aged!

Great work on that vid... Awesome stuff.

The old "dedicated football fan" joke:

... Michael was watching the game between his Gophers and Michigan. "The Bank" was packed and there was only one empty seat - next to Michael. 'Who does that seat belong to?' asked the person in the next seat. "My wife usually sits there," Michael replied. "But why isn't she here?", the neighbor persisted. "Oh, she died," said Michael in a matter-of-fact tone. "So why didn't you give the ticket to one of your friends?" 'I tried," Micheal replied, "but they all said they were going to the funeral instead."

I just noticed how many former Gophers are/were associated with the Carolina Panthers this year

Rodney Smith - RB
Kamal Martin - LB
David Cobb - Scout
Ryan Santoso - former K
Jon Celestin - camp cut

I just noticed how many former Gophers are/were associated with the Carolina Panthers this year

Rodney Smith - RB
Kamal Martin - LB
David Cobb - Scout
Ryan Santoso - former K
Jon Celestin - camp cut
Carolina Gophers name change.

Oh geez. We got announcers calling over Zoom. Time to turn on the radio.

What kind of school is named Bowling Green and doesn’t even have green in their uniforms?! Gophers by 50.

OK, 1st beer cracked. I'll be cracked by halftime. The Gofund me for my arrest still stands.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Fleck is deferring more lately. In the first few years, I feel like we always chose to receive. Could certainly be wrong!

Good start by the D. Terrible pass on 2nd helped. Although a better pass would have been picked.

Top Bottom