***OFFICIAL BOWLING GREEN AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

punting, really? Bet we don't get the ball back.

Good thing we ran the clock down on that drive.
I think it has to do with quality losses. Don't let BG score more and it looks good to the committee. Might get them into the Joe Blow's Septic Tank Bowl in Detroit.

I am done with Fleck man... like I said, I love him as a recruiter and motivator but he's clueless at coaching. We wasted like 5 freaken minutes looking at the sidelines and running the ball when we're behind... and then on the obvious passing downs when the runs didn't work... now you put all the pressure on Morgan who is having a terrible day... you fail. And so now you dont have enough time left.

Told ya.

Hold here on 3rd and long, get a decent punt return and you’re right back at it with a couple mins left.

What makes you guys think we'll do anything if we get the ball back? You know we're just gonna run on first and second, then have Morgan try to do a 6 yard pass with 8 defensive backs... then try to run on 4th.

This could be like the Georgia Southern game where we are forced to pass on virtually every down on the last drive but this time we don't have Ty Johnson, Bateman, and CAB.

This could be like the Georgia Southern game where we are forced to pass on virtually every down on the last drive but this time we don't have Ty Johnson, Bateman, and CAB.
Or Wright. Span-Ford been absent too

Which penalty will the Gophers commit as the dagger?

Top Bottom