***OFFICIAL BOSTON COLLEGE AT MINNESOTA BIG TEN/ACC CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Lol....Pitino calls time to draw up THAT play right before half. What a coach!

They were about to lose the timeout anyways, but yeah not a great play.
Maybe it was more poor execution because the pass was nowhere near anyone. Don't even get to see what Pitino was going for because of it.

I liked a lot of things in that half. The three point shooting remains abysmal but they played well. 2-13 from three. Should make 5 of those at least- all really solid looks and we'd be up 8 which is where we should be. Good defense, good bench contributions. We'll be fine. Clean up the boards and start making open shots! Mashburn is getting ready to have a coming out party soon. He is going to fill it up in a game and never look back.

I liked a lot of things in that half. The three point shooting remains abysmal but they played well. 2-13 from three. Should make 5 of those at least- all really solid looks and we'd be up 8 which is where we should be. Good defense, good bench contributions. We'll be fine. Clean up the boards and start making open shots! Mashburn is getting ready to have a coming out party soon. He is going to fill it up in a game and never look back.

Not to mention their hot shooting. That will regress over the next 20.

Lol....This team is average at best....With the B10 schedule to start they will be 0-4

Maybe it was more poor execution because the pass was nowhere near anyone. Don't even get to see what Pitino was going for because of it.
Exactly, yes it is his responsibility but, I doubt that was how it was drawn up.

I don't think people are giving BC any credit for how well they are playing defensively.

LOL.

Awful take.

We are shooting a better percentage than they are but they have 4 more made threes.

Why is it not showing up on my HULU?

Top Bottom