OFFICIAL BIG TEN REFS HATE THREAD

Gopher04

Reaction score
How many times are these guys gonna decide the outcome of a game. SMH...

According to B1G referees:

This was a hold..
iowa no hold.jpg

..while this
iowa hold 1.jpg
iowa hold 2.jpg

..this
iowa hold 3.jpg

..this
iowa hold 4.jpg

..this
iowa hold 6.jpg

and, of course, this..
iowa hold 7.jpg
were not.

mmmmmmkay?

Ekpe and the Poock miss along with the Lingen call where game changers...

The officials can't watch everything. It's the team's job to make sure this stuff doesn't matter. Complaining about the officials is a losers game.

What do thy have, 7 refs? They shouldn't miss stuff

The officials can't watch everything. It's the team's job to make sure this stuff doesn't matter. Complaining about the officials is a losers game.

maybe just watch what's directly in front of them?
iowa hold 1.jpg

There are tons of comments about how poorly the defense played. It is possible to think the team played poorly in some areas and also think the refs made some bad calls/no calls.

If it weren't for the refs, would the gophs be 9-1? 8-2?

TCU, OSU, Mich, and Iowa were all games that the referees made controversial calls. Their calls potentially affected the outcome of all four games - especially the Michigan and Iowa games. We very well could still be 4-5 even if they make all the right calls, but the sad thing is that we will never know how those games would have turned out. I would say that for sure we win at least one of those games.

Ohio beats us if they don't get screwed by delay of game call on FG.

You certain? We won by 3. If they make the FG, it's tied. Plus, didn't he BADLY miss his "practice" field goal?

TCU, OSU, Mich, and Iowa were all games that the referees made controversial calls. Their calls potentially affected the outcome of all four games - especially the Michigan and Iowa games. We very well could still be 4-5 even if they make all the right calls, but the sad thing is that we will never know how those games would have turned out. I would say that for sure we win at least one of those games.

To be fair, the refs on the field gave the Gophers a TD that would have won the game on the 3rd to last play. Only instant replay saved Michigan. Would a rigged paid off crew have thrown such an important call up to the booth?

Ohio beats us if they don't get screwed by delay of game call on FG.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah that is not true. At best, game would have been tied. And their kicker is very good.

That's actually the head ref's guy. Opposite tackle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you saying that if this guy, 15 ft away, staring right at the play, can't throw a flag?

To be fair, the refs on the field gave the Gophers a TD that would have won the game on the 3rd to last play. Only instant replay saved Michigan. Would a rigged paid off crew have thrown such an important call up to the booth?

Don't the on-field refs have no say in the last 2 minutes? It automatically goes upstairs doesn't it? Also, if we're going with the conspiracy theory idea - I think the Gophers touchdown at the end of the Michigan game was so obviously not a touchdown it would be hard to stick with that call (too obvious on TV).

Yeah that is not true. At best, game would have been tied. And their kicker is very good.

I think you meant their kicker is NOT very good. He missed his "practice" field goal by about 15 feet to the left and about 10 yards short of the goal posts.

I think you meant their kicker is NOT very good. He missed his "practice" field goal by about 15 feet to the left and about 10 yards short of the goal posts.

Yes, left out the "not". Thanks for correcting me.

Top Bottom