Official 2024 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Prince Avenue Christian, while in the smallest classification in Georgia, is an elite program. Won state championship two out of the last three years. Perennial power in the state. Should note however that this is right in UGA’s back yard. Probably 30 minutes from Sanford Stadium. If the Bulldogs decide they want him, it will be tough to get him.

Prince Avenue Christian, while in the smallest classification in Georgia, is an elite program. Won state championship two out of the last three years. Perennial power in the state. Should note however that this is right in UGA’s back yard. Probably 30 minutes from Sanford Stadium. If the Bulldogs decide they want him, it will be tough to get him.
Georgia does not make a habit of offering 3 star qb’s

No worries we also offered a California QB as well.

Georgia does not make a habit of offering 3 star qb’s
Why? They had eight 3-star commits in the ‘22 class? Anyway, many think he’s unlikely to remain a 3-star….and UGA, if they ever decided to offer him, would probably not play him at QB. They already have a 4-star committed and are loaded at QB already.

Why? They had eight 3-star commits in the ‘22 class? Anyway, many think he’s unlikely to remain a 3-star….and UGA, if they ever decided to offer him, would probably not play him at QB. They already have a 4-star committed and are loaded at QB already.
Im sure they have a couple of 5 stars in their sites. Time will tell..

It would be tough to get a QB in our own backyard if the blue bloods were calling. Gotta try though. That’s how you land guys like Bateman.

So we make Nathan Roy’s top 7, you go to 24/7 website and it doesn’t even show him as a high choice or interested but listed in scout look as cool? I think that would make him warm at least or am I missing something.

So we make Nathan Roy’s top 7, you go to 24/7 website and it doesn’t even show him as a high choice or interested but listed in scout look as cool? I think that would make him warm at least or am I missing something.
With the home state listed first I would say it's going to be a tough get, unless they really fall flat this fall. It will be interesting to see how USC and UCLA recruit B1G country. Free education in California and all your road games close to home.

They will almost certainly change his status towards us now that he has put out a top 7. Can't put much stock in the interest level on the recruiting sites because they can only really go off the info that is put out there by the recruit or when visits get scheduled, stuff like that.

Those sites are not written in stone.

Emmanuel Okoye is from the NFL Academy in London.
Had never heard of the NFL Academy. Interesting concept. For those who want more info on it here is a link to their site:

Top Bottom