Official 2022 Poster Status - Who is Returning and who is Leaving

Just change one letter, and Roster becomes Poster. Clever. Pleased to see that you aren't transferring someplace such as the Husker Board.

This is home and I've always dreamed of being a Poster. I will continue to grow and do my best to contribute at an elite Poster level.

Let's keep rowing out those posts. #POST #ROW

Well, even though I am the combined age of 3 and 1/2 of our starting offensive linemen, I sure as hell hope I'm coming back. Planning to stay eligible until the Gophers get back to the Rose Bowl.

I'll continue to lurk and post on occasion. Just hope the new year brings me the strength to not ambulance chase and peek in on the OTB. Uffda!
Go Gophers!

Thinking about going pro, going to see what the scouts think before making a decision

During a moment of frustration I considered the portal after the Bowling Green game but quickly came to my senses and have committed to be 110% Elite!!

Last edited:

I appreciate the other coaches and fans for begging me to join them, but after close discussion with...... well, with nobody, I have decided to continue my athletic journey drunken postings on GopherHole. But reserve the right to laugh at Corn Nation from time to time.

Leaning towards being back for 2022 season but am going to wait till after spring ball to make a final decision on my status.

Even though I am Iowa-based and Iowa State provides me with a (smallish) salary, I remain first-most committed to the University of Minnesota. Pursuant to the relevant NCAA rules of course (whichever of those apply, this year.....)

Last edited:

After analyzing post counts, I realize I am completely buried on the depth chart. With that being said, I'd like to confirm my commitment to be the best forum-mate I can be.

These sec teams keep trying to lure me away... Only so many ways you can say "go on git"

Now that I am retired, my world revolves around Medicare, Social Security and Gopher Hole.

with an occasional sojourn involving online crossword puzzles.

I am considering going into the transfer portal for a new medicare advantage plan. I thought my plan had dental coverage, and then I read the fine print - it covers 1 filling every 2 years. I just had two fillings, so I'm on the hook for 100% of the fee for the 2nd filling. the fine print gets you every time.

I entered the sports boards transfer portal when my " hockey fights" board bellied up. Thankfully, Gopher hole recognized my skills and I hope to be the next Jack Gibbens minus the part where I have to leave after a year due to eligibility issues. Hopefully, Gopher's football does not mimic what happened to physical hockey......................

LOL, funny with all of the the coaches could learn a few things, or the silly the players could learn a few things from NFL Hall of Fame level(Or Potential) players threads. At least we can laugh a little during this time of year. Thank you, Unregistered User! Been around since the Jason Groth days on the basketball board for Gopherhole mostly with this moniker or similar until someone stole gopherdude moniker(Pantherhawk troll or one of those) , so doubt I would bail on this site. Some would probably like me to leave but, I will probably stay, I like the information and opinions most of the posters share here.

Last edited:

I used up my eligibility years ago, so I’m coming back for another year as a PSO (preferred sneak on). There’s not many perks, but there’s great people to talk Gopher sports with.

It's pretty clear that I'm buried behind many posters on the depth chart. That said, I bleed Gopherhole and accept my role. I'm 💯 committed to the most elite message board that ever existed!

On a somewhat related note, I'm putting together a list of GHoler's who I'm going to have to have some difficult breakfast conversations with. You know, "maybe it'd be best for you to go take a look at joining Becky's forum". PM's going out next week 🤣🤣

Top Bottom