Official 2022 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Bear Alexander committed to Georgia. Nearly impossible to pull elite interior DLinemen out of the south. Though there was interest, always seemed a long shot
Bear Alexander has entered the portal. Wonder if coach WD can work some magic there. Probably chasing portal money though.

Bear Alexander's Twitter feed has USC and Miami stuff featured prominently. Both are huge NIL factories. I think this transfer is about a big pay upgrade.

Bear Alexander's Twitter feed has USC and Miami stuff featured prominently. Both are huge NIL factories. I think this transfer is about a big pay upgrade.
It may be, but hearing different things now. I have a family member who gets information from someone pretty close the the Georgia program (yeah, I know how that sounds). Anyway, the whispers are he might have been encouraged to transfer. Rumors are he is a head case and has trouble getting along with his teammates. Take that FWIW. If true, he probably wouldn’t fit in here.

It may be, but hearing different things now. I have a family member who gets information from someone pretty close the the Georgia program (yeah, I know how that sounds). Anyway, the whispers are he might have been encouraged to transfer. Rumors are he is a head case and has trouble getting along with his teammates. Take that FWIW. If true, he probably wouldn’t fit in here.
Could be both. Get run out of town and score a pay raise?

Top Bottom