OFFICIAL 2015-2016 SEASON LEAD UP THREAD: Update Practice Begins!

As a soph, Andre was a good scorer but a poor point guard. I hope Nate is a better point guard even if he's a lesser scorer.

As a sophomore he didn't play that much PG... Welch and Mav were on the roster.

Elliott Eliason, C 9
Rodney Williams, F
Austin Hollins, G
Joe Coleman, G
Andre Hollins, G

That was your starting line-up most of the year. Mav averaged 10.5 mpg and Julian averaged 12.5 mpg. Durring half of Julian and Mav's minutes Dre was still point guard.

Edit: MBakwe replaced Eliason in the starting line-up for most of the season. I was just looking at the guards when I copy and pasted the line-up from a box score.

Elliott Eliason, C 9
Rodney Williams, F
Austin Hollins, G
Joe Coleman, G
Andre Hollins, G

That was your starting line-up most of the year. Mav averaged 10.5 mpg and Julian averaged 12.5 mpg. Durring half of Julian and Mav's minutes Dre was still point guard.

There ya go... I thought JW played way more than that... despite being such a slug.

Elliott Eliason, C 9
Rodney Williams, F
Austin Hollins, G
Joe Coleman, G
Andre Hollins, G

Edit: MBakwe replaced Eliason in the starting line-up for most of the season. I was just looking at the guards when I copy and pasted the line-up from a box score.

Just wait until those guys become seniors

Neither Welch nor Mav started so one of the starters was playing the position and it looked like him to me.

The starters were Andre, Austin, Joe Coleman, Trevor, and Rodney.

Neither Welch nor Mav started so one of the starters was playing the position and it looked like him to me.

The starters were Andre, Austin, Joe Coleman, Trevor, and Rodney.

Yeah... That has been covered.

Welch did start a mighty (2) games that season (must have been an Andre injury?)

There ya go... I thought JW played way more than that... despite being such a slug.

I think he played a lot more as a junior than as a senior, like 20 or maybe even 30 mpg.

Welch started twice as a senior once on senior day and at Nebraska when Tubby thought the senior day line up would work a second time on the road. I think he went
Hollins
Welch
Williams
Ingram
Mbakwe

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

We can only hope that Bakary and Gas cut down on the fouls, (one can only hope). Also, coach also mentioned that the freshmen, "what's good for them, they are going to have to play right away. It's not like they are going to play in spots and not be able to grow." "Hopefully by the time B1G Ten rolls around, they're be ready." Looking forward to a really interesting season, but not expecting a season where they are in the top 10 until next year, when I do expect a top 5-6 finish, especially when looking at what Mich St. Maryland, Ohio St. Michigan, Illinois, and even Indiana has coming in this year. According to 247, We have climbed into the top 50 for 2015 at number 50, 1 notch below Wisky, 2 notches below Rutgers and Nebraska weighs in at the 34th spot. UGH

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom