Official 2012 Gopher Fall Camp Thread: Updates, Analysis, Links, etc.

And somehow Jerry Kill is listed as being close to the hotseat. Thats not even remotely the case and how does he get mentioned ahead of Wilson at Indiana. Didn't they lose to an I-AA last year?

No they didn't, but it was the only win they had. Meanwhile, the guy with 2 conference wins is closer to the hot seat.

SI will come to regret that.

I'm sure they'll issue an apology when we shock the world, win 7 games and finish 4th in our division and play in a December 29th bowl game. Gopher fans will call for their heads!

"OMG WHAT A FAILURE CAN'T BELIEVE HE HAS KIDS WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM" - Buckyville

Seriously though. Good stuff.

Awesome article.

Don't fret about buckyville. It's best for the human race if they don't breed, hopefully the stigma they incorrectly apply to him goes double for themselves.

Sid: Freshmen to help

Coach Jerry Kill said the Gophers will bring at least eight true freshmen to UNLV for Thursday's opener, and many of them will play. The Gophers lack depth at skill positions, but another reason for playing them rather than redshirting them is that they have great ability.

As of today, the plan is to play receivers Jamel Harbison and Andre McDonald, and either one could start. Also set to play are defensive backs Damarius Travis, Eric Murray and Antonio Johnson and "athlete" K.J. Maye, who figures to play at running back.

Regarding Harbison and McDonald, the Gophers blog FBT wrote about them this past week, calling them the "two of the biggest recruiting coups of Kill's 2012 class. Harbison is very polished for such a young receiver with good upfield quickness, just a knack for making plays. McDonald may already be the best receiver on the roster -- no hyperbole."

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/167396395.html

Go Gophers!!

Gophers football: Season openers on road frustrate Kill

"We're trying to build a program," he said. "That's what we'd done where I'd been before, at Southern Illinois. When we went into the third year, we played three out of the four opening ones at home. It got us over the hump. We did it. We adjusted some things at Northern (Illinois). So I think it helps you build a program, and again, you're trying to create enthusiasm within your fans."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_21406850/gophers-football-season-openers-road-frustrate-kill

Go Gophers!!

Gophers offensive coordinator Matt Limegrover talks: Bob Sansevere listens

I love it here. Hopefully, we can win a lot of games and stay around here. That's what my wife told me. She turned to me out of the blue and goes, "You guys need to win some games." I said: "Thanks, Honey. Thanks for joining the other X million people in the Twin Cities and the state who feel the same way." She goes, "I don't want to leave here." I think over the past 18 months we've really developed a love for the state and a love for what we can achieve here. I hope that's what we're able to do.

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci...ordinator-matt-limegrover-talks-bob-sansevere

Go Gophers!!

Is there a link to the official travel roster?

Great work again this season, especially to Bleed, who I think may be a cyborg!

SKI-U-MAH!

I think up until they get on the bus to the airport it's subject to change. I would expect late Tuesday or earl Wednesday

Top Bottom