Offical Underreaction Thread

The D problems look more like a inexperience problem than a talent problem.

The uncertainty of a season being played screwed up the off season. The D needs game reps. The improvement needed may take more time than this shortened season allows.
100% on point with this one. After looking at last year and how rough they started and how they ended up looking later in the year, particularly in the bowl game gives me hope. Couple that with a bunch of guys on D playing in the NFL now and looking good (Kamal Martin, Coughlin and Winfield tonight) and you realize it's a big ask to have it all dialed in with 2 games. It's not how you start the year it's how you finish. Let's see what happens and just enjoy the season, these young guys will get experience and get a lot better. Remember a month ago there was NO BiG season to be played. I'm thankful to just watch BiG football this year!

Gophers need to put their passing game back on the field, then they can win a few games. But otherwise, this run-mostly offense, combined with the worst looking defense in decades, will continue to be a disaster.

Gophers need to put their passing game back on the field, then they can win a few games. But otherwise, this run-mostly offense, combined with the worst looking defense in decades, will continue to be a disaster.
I mean the running is working but you're right they need to mix in more passing to setup both better. Use all your weapons, but the running game is a weapon in itself.

I've waited a couple of days to under-react to this thread. We still have a football team that's playing, so we got that going for us vs. What's happening with those virus infested varmints to the east (not that I wish anything bad on others, but just sayin'). In reality i feel we're dealing with a giant case of uffda. I mean who can predict stuff like this happening, not only to our team, but like uffda is everywhere and in all things. It's unreal to the point of surreal. My boat is experiencing heavy chop but I will lean into the oars again. Uffda can't last forever.

Last edited:

I think if we wait things out and play a couple more games, things will be fine.

I've waited a couple of days to under-react to this thread. We still have a football team that's playing, so we got that going for us vs. What's happening with those virus infested varmints to the east (not that I wish anything bad on others, but just sayin'). In reality i feel we're dealing with a giant case of uffda. I mean who can predict stuff like this happening, not only to our team, but like uffda is everywhere and in all things. It's unreal to the point of surreal. My boat is experiencing heavy chop but I will lean into the oars again. Uffda can't last forever.
Wearing your safety preserver?

This week was a fluke, we still suck, and we won’t win another game all year.

Am I doing it right?
I think you could post this in either reaction thread!

Top Bottom