Offensive Plays

Gdizzle

Reaction score
Do any basketball minds out there have a read on the offensive plays used in relation to the hand-motions of the point-guard coming down the court? I've noticed the "rub the stomach" one a few times this year. In previous years I can picture Al Nolen with the "salute" and the "zipper" motion up and down his front.

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to set plays and terminology used, but I am interested in understanding it. It would be cool to recognize plays happening on court.

When you pat yourself on the head four times, wave your fingers in front of your eyes, pat your head four more times, do a cutting motion in front of your throat, touch your left cheek, touch your right cheek, touch your left cheek, touch your left temple, touch your right cheek and touch your left cheek...that's the signal for the alley-oop.

When you pat yourself on the head four times, wave your fingers in front of your eyes, pat your head four more times, do a cutting motion in front of your throat, touch your left cheek, touch your right cheek, touch your left cheek, touch your left temple, touch your right cheek and touch your left cheek...that's the signal for the alley-oop.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

omg LOL

:cheer::clap::cheer::clap:

Top Bottom