Offensive Lineman 2016-17 Departures

You keep forgetting that our S and C coach was Klein under Kill- Claeys. He was a joke and we payed the price for incompetence. Sorry, but that's the truth.

I can't be the only one that finds it funny when fans start evaluating S&C coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think staffs or S & C coaches can do a whole lot to control serious injuries. Perhaps keeping guys fresher or some small nicks and dings, but the serious stuff just happens. And every team in college football things they have got the worst of it.

I can't be the only one that finds it funny when fans start evaluating S&C coaches.

Nope, I agree, it's hilarious. I can't believe we have any injuries at all with the new S&C coach. I thought he was going to fix that.

You keep forgetting that our S and C coach was Klein under Kill- Claeys. He was a joke and we payed the price for incompetence. Sorry, but that's the truth.

What price did we pay exactly? Three 8 win seasons in 4 years, a NYD bowl, and physical domination of a top 25 PAC-12 team in the Holiday bowl with a bunch of kids that weren't supposed to be good enough to play power 5 football? A drastic increase in players physically impressive enough to play in the NFL? As opposed to the physical powerhouse we were prior to that?

Guys, people get hurt in football. Kids that are 6'6" 300 lbs can have joint/back issues. These things can happen without there being some nefarious Mr. Burns like figure cackling and tapping his fingers.

It's 100% bizaro world stuff.

I mean talking BS about the play calling you see is one thing, at least you're evaluating something you see even if you're wrong... there's something there. How does anyone think know anything about S&C coaches, what they're doing, their impact on play and injuries and tie that all together?

Yes, he's clearly a joke and incompetent. That's why he has been a strength and conditioning coach for 17 years, and was hired almost immediately by another major DI program after being fired by the U. Please share with us your many years of S&C experience that qualifies you to make this assessment.

Yes, he's clearly a joke and incompetent. That's why he has been a strength and conditioning coach for 17 years, and was hired almost immediately by another major DI program after being fired by the U. Please share with us your many years of S&C experience that qualifies you to make this assessment.

Oh DPO...you have always loved your boy Randy Edsall, haven't you? I would hardly consider UConn a "major DI program." But alas, I agree with your premise.

Top Bottom