Offense...

might have to switch over to the women at 7:00. Sampson just scored, but missed the free throw. This is ugly.

this is exactly why I dont understand all the talk of how deep this team is...Our best players are young and cant create offense. Maybe they can get Royce to fly down for the second half.

With ten minutes left to go in the game we were shooting 29%... and we were leading. Ugly, ugly game.

Who cares what the score is, as long as we are leading.... A 45-44 win is better than a 100-99 loss. GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Don

Thank you.

I agree...these announcers suck. a win is a win, i dont care what the score is. SURVIVE.

I agree that a win as a win... just pointing out that its very interesting that you can be winning a game 3/4ths of the way through it by shooting 29% from the field (and only having a few free throws).

Where are the Travis Busch haters tonight?

Busch has been the most consistent all year...if tubby tightens the bench I think the first to go needs to be that fraud hoffbarber

As a former HS coach, sometimes this kind of ugly game happens, and I will repeat what I have said before.... An ugly win is MUCH better than a pretty loss. Keep working Gophers....GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom