off to a good start, can they do it for 40 minutes?

Ralph providing what he should consistently, interior presence to make guys think twice before coming into the lane.

"I WANNA TALK TO SAMPSON!"

Half-baked reference.....

What a joke these refs are I'm starting to lose it with these calls

Im about to smash my $2k TV with these horrible calls. It's so hard on the road with a hostile crowd not to get jobbed by officials.

i am not a gopher fan as being from kentucky my hatred for the effin hoosiers far exceeds my admiration for tubby smith. But this is one of the most lop sided officiated games i've ever seen. The gophers are getting called for more ticky tack fouls than i've ever seen

Like the aggressiveness there, but Coleman needs to pull up for the jumper on the baseline instead of attacking Zeller again.

This is a big spot in the game - up 6 need a score or the place goes nuts.

these refs must not have gotten the memo about the restricted circle........it does exist.

Ya I thought I was seeing things but wow the refs are really averse to calling fouls on IU. Seems like we've had a lot of hard layups that I thought to be "and one" opportunities and IU has gotten some pretty weak ones go their way. Even out of bounds away from the ball fouls.

Edit: Fouls are 20-10 so we are getting whistled by a 2-1 margin thus far.

tubby calling more time outs than ever tonight.. a good sign that he's gathering up the troops. He usually likes to let his teams play through

Rodney Williams shoved into seller foul on Rodney this is literally unwatchable

Good response to that little IU push, getting it back up to 9.

wels0081 said:
I don't want to jinx anything---

When was the last time we beat a top 10 ranked team in conference play?

Purdue at home last year was also ranked #8.

Elliot kinda looks like Nicholas Cage's freakishly tall twin brother.

Good D by Elliott. Welcome to The Cage!

Top Bottom