Off the bandwagon

Today marks the reason why season tickets have fallen off. This entire season has marked undisciplined Plat on boylth sides of the ball. Errors by our team directly brought the loss. There is no excuse for our unforced errors.

Even with his rocky track record I believe Kiffin will have earned his way back into a top echelon head job from his work at Bama. He won't have to take the first mid-tier job that comes up, and that's what we are (at best).

Kiffin is a terrible head coach. Stop. He's awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm certainly not impressed with our offensive line. Playing against 1 true freshmen,and 2 red shirt freshmen, we certainly didn't win the LOS. Sad

We had 228 yards rushing. It's fair to say we probably should have dominated the line of scrimmage more than we did, but I wouldn't say we didn't win the line of scrimmage.

The OL was blocking in some cases 2 deeps on the interior and 2 walk -on LB. Penn State safety's were outstanding

0 for 4 in the third quarter. We've been outscored coming out of half time every game

There is no ****ing bandwagon.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The offense was fine other than the bad INT. 31 first downs, 469 yards of offense.

yep. One bad interception and below average line play. The feel of the game however, is that had we kicked a field goal on the INT drive, we'd have been up 6 late. And it feels like Penn St would have put one in the end zone. Just had that feel.

We outplayed them!! Couple blown coverages , two brutal calls PI that lead to points. I was very happy otherwise about offensive and defense of game plans. Just didn't get it done in the big spots.

I'm certainly not impressed with our offensive line. Playing against 1 true freshmen,and 2 red shirt freshmen, we certainly didn't win the LOS. Sad

Huh? They ran for 228 yards against a Big Ten defense, had two RB's rush for 100 yards and allowed only one sack. Thats about as good as you can ask for against a Big Ten defense. Wright's holding call was really the only thing to be disappointed about with them.

Trajectory of this staff is flattening out because of the weight caused by lack of discipline.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am not sure why the outrage. I have watched this kind of football by the Gophers for a long time now. Once you accept that we are never going to be what other programs you can move on. It is entertainment. I knew that Penn State was going to tie the game in the last minute. I have been to all the debacles. I thought moving football outdoors would change the culture but it is the same old thing. We will always be mediocre with some highs and lows but never go above that. Maybe the new practice facility will help. I am a diehard fan and will continue to be but there is something unexplained that happens to the Gophers but does not happen to other teams. I will be there next week and I have absolutely know idea what is going to happen. I have seen it all. Hopefully Floyd comes home but I am not sure he wants to.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure why the outrage. I have watched this kind of football by the Gophers for a long time now. Once you accept that we are never going to be what other programs you can move on. It is entertainment. I knew that Penn State was going to tie the game in the last minute. I have been to all the debacles. I thought moving football outdoors would change the culture but it is the same old thing. We will always be mediocre with some highs and lows but never go above that. Maybe the new practice facility will help. I am a diehard fan and will continue to be but there is something unexplained that happens to the Gophers but does not happen to other teams. I will be there next week and I have absolutely know idea what is going to happen. I have seen it all. Hopefully Floyd comes home but I am not sure he wants to.

I'm not sure your first sentence fits with the rest of your writing

Yeeesh. You make me not want to watch Gopher football ever again.

I watch and root for my sports teams because it's (usually) exciting but also for that optimistic thrill of seeing your team go all the way. If you truly believe the Gophers will never be there, I think that mindset is incredibly damaging to the future of the program.

I watch and root for my sports teams because it's (usually) exciting but also for that optimistic thrill of seeing your team go all the way. If you truly believe the Gophers will never be there, I think that mindset is incredibly damaging to the future of the program.

Sadly we're on our 3rd generation of Gopher fans who have never experienced anything different.

jeez, and i take heat from posters for not believing in the skills of Mitcheroo but I'm not giving up on the gophs to bring the title home again. band wagon fans need not apply.

I couldn't watch the game as I was on the road, but I listened. And, with that, I had a sense that we committed too many penalties, and many resulted in first downs for Penn State. Now, one of those resulted in a PSU touchdown, instead of a punt. Given that, we won the game otherwise. This threads meltdown is misdirected and none of you would be calling for the coaches head. Everybody would be saying how great it is to be 4-0. So, this is BS. I turned off the game after the player got kicked out for egregious play. If anything should be done, it would be to work on discipline in all aspects of the players lives. Go to class, do your coursework, be disciplined on the field and don't dare to put others in harms way. After that, I don't find much wrong with the program.

Was giving claeys a chance.
Played to lose in the third quarter.
Horrible defense from a defensive head coach.

Lost to an aweful penn state team.

I am ready to make a real hire rather than an interim

Good bye, Some Guy. Bandwagon Jumpers won't be missed.

Winnable game except for Mitch's int and the numerous big plays given up by the D in the 2nd half.

It's really that simple and the outcome sucks.

Next Saturday is a whole new ballgame. Beating the Hawks will again raise the spirits of Gopher Nation.

I am not sure you have been watching Gopher football. Where do we start? Should we start with Wacker or should we go way back. 50 years of this. The Metrodome? Mason and Brewster? Watching your team go all the way? Where are the Gophers going? I am the biggest diehard there is but being mediocre just doesn't cut it anymore. Where are all the fans? There is a disconnect with this program that goes way back. I envisioned with the new stadium there would be a waiting list and enough demand for construction of the third deck. This is not going to happen. I would love to be proven wrong with a full stadium like Michigan but I just don't see it. For entertainment purposes there is nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon/evening. I will be there on Saturday surrounded by Hawkeye fans that got their tickets from Gopher fans.

Ski-U-Mah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeez, and i take heat from posters for not believing in the skills of Mitcheroo but I'm not giving up on the gophs to bring the title home again. band wagon fans need not apply.

Oops, I am not a bandwagon fan. I have had season tickets for 20 years and went to games since I was 8 years old.

I'm not sure your first sentence fits with the rest of your writing

I accept the program for what it is. This is not outrage. Accepting the truth sets you free.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure you have been watching Gopher football. Where do we start? Should we start with Wacker or should we go way back. 50 years of this. The Metrodome? Mason and Brewster? Watching your team go all the way? Where are the Gophers going? I am the biggest diehard there is but being mediocre just doesn't cut it anymore. Where are all the fans? There is a disconnect with this program that goes way back. I envisioned with the new stadium there would be a waiting list and enough demand for construction of the third deck. This is not going to happen. I would love to be proven wrong with a full stadium like Michigan but I just don't see it. For entertainment purposes there is nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon/evening. I will be there on Saturday surrounded by Hawkeye fans that got their tickets from Gopher fans.

Ski-U-Mah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All very true, but I doubt the new AD will accept mediocrity for long. If the Gophers win only 5 or 6 this year and are not making progress next year, he'll probably go for his own man. I'm sure he's checking around now. Football is too important in terms of revenue and season tickets are way down.

Top Bottom