O-Line

bailee88

Reaction score
Our most important recruit might be Gayden. If he is as good as advertised he would instantly make our o-line and therefore our offense better. Even if we landed Henderson what can we realistically expect from a true freshman? The Gophers are a decent team with a really bad o-line. If we had a decent o-line I think we would have beaten WI and maybe even Penn State. Weber would also be much better if he wasn’t running for his life from the snap of the ball. That does not explain his poor play completely.

The problem with Gayden is no matter how good he is, it'll take him a whole year to be good here, and then one more year and he's history. The assumption is that he looks so good coming in he's an instant upgrade. I don't think he will walk in and take someone's spot. He'll add depth and nothing more in his first year. I don't think he helps us until he's a senior unless they RS him his first year. Case in point - Wills. The OL is not a spot you can walk into and dominate with very few exceptions.

my thought on gayden has always been that he would be more interested in minnesota if he knew that henderson was going elsewhere. maybe he the recruiting calls from brewster have picked up as of late.

Top Bottom