O line

gopherfield

Reaction score
I saw Jimmy Gjere at a High School hockey game Saturday. I had seen him a couple times at TCF for games in '09 when he was a commit and still in high school. All I can say is, - a RS year does wonders for O-lineman! (He's much bigger and more intimidating). I think our line should be stellar by 2012. (with Jimmy ,the two Olson boys, and a stable of others - Epping, Eggen, Ragoo, Lenkiewicz, and our new class).

My hearts says I hope 5th years guys Wynn, Bunders and Orton are able to hold off the young guys and earn starting spots. They have hung in there through all the adversity and changes. My head tells me differently as I hope the young talent is ready and prove to be our best OL.

I know it is important to have a cohesive offensive line, but I hope we have the opportunity to see both the experienced players and some of the young guys mixed in during the upcoming season. Coach Kill mentioned that two of the freshman OL will probably have to play this season. I hope we are going into 2012 with a lot of positive feeling about our OL strength and depth.

Best of Both Worlds

My hearts says I hope 5th years guys Wynn, Bunders and Orton are able to hold off the young guys and earn starting spots. They have hung in there through all the adversity and changes. My head tells me differently as I hope the young talent is ready and prove to be our best OL.

I appreciate your sentiment but I am not sure if it is an either or question. Jerry Kill likes to use lots of players in a game, so maybe we will be seeing all these guys.

If he is able to do it, our team should be stronger than the other teams during the fourth quarter. I also suspect by playing a lot of players, he will be able to better motivate them.

Top Bottom