O-Line Recruits

TrapperDoo

Reaction score
I know we got commitments from Olson and Pirsig. Who else are we recruiting on the O-line? Its always more fun to talk about receivers and running backs and their speed and athleticism, but none of that matters until you have a monster O-line. Witness the Patriots. Yeah, Tom Brady is good, but has also has all day to find receivers. I hope JK and his staff are making this a priority.

Olson committed last year, I think you mean Hayes. Hayes and Pirsig are it so far for this class, I think they should offer the other tackle from BEA, Lee.

Olson committed last year, I think you mean Hayes. Hayes and Pirsig are it so far for this class, I think they should offer the other tackle from BEA, Lee.
I wouldn't be surprised if they do. I just think it will be after the season when players start leaving or they may ask him to be a preferred walk-on to redshirt and then start his scholarship in 2013. Just a guess though. He does look pretty good IMHO.

zach johnson went to ndsu, was he any good? or not really.

zach johnson went to ndsu, was he any good? or not really.
For some reason I thought you were banned? Anyway, if I am right about who you are talking about, Johnson wasn't getting a lot of interest when he wanted it from the Gophers so he committed to NDSU because he knew he could start right away. (I actually read this in an article in the Startrib right before the game)

lakesbison was placed on double-secret probation awhile back, but his time out is over as long as he behaves himself.

Has that p.o.s. given you your $10, Don?

For some reason I thought you were banned? Anyway, if I am right about who you are talking about, Johnson wasn't getting a lot of interest when he wanted it from the Gophers so he committed to NDSU because he knew he could start right away. (I actually read this in an article in the Startrib right before the game)

If he can start as a true frosh at NDSU, he should definetely be worthy of a scholly...

If he can start as a true frosh at NDSU, he should definetely be worthy of a scholly...
I never said he wasn't? The Gophers didn't show interest at first, for whatever reason, and when they finally did he said no and wen to NDSU and started RT as a true freshman and moved to LT this year.

Dr Don. PM me your address, Ill get you $25 to Thumper Pond if you get out there before 12/31/11 dam Im sorry dude!

Im glad zach is a bison, excited for him.

Horne the #6 RB in wisconsin committed to NDSU tonight after offers from 4 MAC schools, UNI, NDSU and interest from Minnesota/Northwestern and Wisconsin Walk on offer.

Top Bottom