Nwestern gametime? UPDATED: 11 a.m. on BTN

Zeppelin Gopher

Reaction score
Should be announced today. Are we looking at 11 AM or shot at a 2:30?

Guessing it will be 11 AM. Iowa-Wisconsin and Ohio State-Indiana would both be more likely for 2:30.

I wish we could road trip to this one. It should be a lot of fun as it's relatively close, Chicago is fun, and it should be a very good football game.

I wish we could road trip to this one. It should be a lot of fun as it's relatively close, Chicago is fun, and it should be a very good football game.

I'm there if it is a 2:30 game. 11:00 would make it very hard to pull-off.

I'm also hoping for 2:30, but either way, I plan on bringing the fam down as this is the easiest chance for us to see the Gophers in person. Also hoping for good weather, as this should be my infant daughter's first B1G game. Hoping for a big crowd of maroon and gold!

Iowa and Wisconsin just announced as 11:00am Kick-off (ABC,ESPN)

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We have a party of 12 attending, in conjunction with a 40th Birthday party for one of the crew members. No kids - they could play at 8am, we won't care. It's going to be fantastic.

Go Gophers!!

This will be my 7th trip to Northwestern, all of them 11 AM kickoffs.

The good news is that if we get spanked, no one will see it.

The good news is that if we get spanked, no one will see it.
If the Gophers get spanked at NW, there are big, big problems. They might lose, but if NW blows them out, it means the defense has seriously slipped. The Wildcats might be as bad offensively as the Gophers are.

I'll be there with the wife, second trip to NW. I'm actually glad for the 11 AM start time, gives us a good chunk of daylight after the game to enjoy a beautiful fall day in Chicago.

Since I'm not going, I prefer 11 am games for home viewing. Good news. Plus BTN = No possibility of Pam Ward.

Top Bottom