NW TD (refs suck)

VACTERL

Reaction score
You can see the replay on the BTN site. Clearly he is in midair when he gets possession and the first thing to come down is his hand - out of bounds.

Normally - no big deal... close play - hard to call. But they reviewed it. Come on.

Not surprisingly, I agree with your post. The replay clearly showed that, yet no reversal. I am on record saying I hate replay rules, they take away from the game.

As much as you're right sconniegopher, both the call and the review were wrong. He was out. fuggit -- we won. ;-)

That is how bad the BT officials are. Even when they see it on tape in slow motion they get it wrong. The hand was the 1st thing to touch, and it was out. Decker, had the ball pinned to his chest, and that should have been a catch. In the Mich. Ind.game they missed on the Ind. catch that was caught by both O and D. It should have been Ind.. ball. The officials are just bad. We have to live with it.

As much as you're right sconniegopher, both the call and the review were wrong. He was out. fuggit -- we won. ;-)

Pretty sure I was agreeing with the take that he was definitely out of bounds. Not sure what you are saying.

Replay sucks!!!!!!

Top Bottom