NW and Nebraska

btowngopher

Reaction score
Both with only one win and it’s looking pretty tough to find another one for either team. Can either team turn it around and throw a wrench in the West race? Hard to believe NW is worse than last year. The transfer portal route at QB has really not worked well for them.

Both with only one win and it’s looking pretty tough to find another one for either team. Can either team turn it around and throw a wrench in the West race? Hard to believe NW is worse than last year. The transfer portal route at QB has really not worked well for them.
I will be shocked if Northwestern wins another Big Ten game this season. It also seems unlikely that Nebraska wins any conference games but maybe they pull it together for a game against someone. Very solid chance that both lose out though and they will probably need someone to fall apart against them in order to get the W.

I will be shocked if Northwestern wins another Big Ten game this season. It also seems unlikely that Nebraska wins any conference games but maybe they pull it together for a game against someone. Very solid chance that both lose out though and they will probably need someone to fall apart against them in order to get the W.
NE might be able to beat IA. As long as they don't turn over the ball and can score more than 7 points.

i'd expect NE puts together a game where they actually don't look like utter shit or the team they're playing lays an egg and they win one against someone in the west.

Just took a look at Nebraska's schedule. If they are going to win a conference game it probably happens this week or next week when they play Indiana and Rutgers.
I always like to remember that the gophers got two Big Ten wins in '10 and '11. Weird things happen

They’ll both pick up another win or two. It’s college football - upsets happen.

Nebraska opened as a 3.5 point favorite over Indiana. Line has already moved to 5.5 or 6.0 in favor of Nebraska, I think. Lots of Nebraska bettors must think that their team still has a win or two in them. After firing Frost and DC Chinander, Nebraska’s “on paper” talent might actually bring them a win or two.

Nebraska opened as a 3.5 point favorite over Indiana. Line has already moved to 5.5 or 6.0 in favor of Nebraska, I think. Lots of Nebraska bettors must think that their team still has a win or two in them. After firing Frost and DC Chinander, Nebraska’s “on paper” talent might actually bring them a win or two.
They’re probably grabbing 2 of the next 4. Then getting whacked the rest of the way.

I agree. It takes more than talent at the skilled positions to win, but Nebraska has a fair amount of talent in their skilled position groups. I can see them giving a lot of teams a bit of a headache and maybe pull off an upset or two.

Indiana looks terrible.

Nebraska has capable players and stuff.

Northwestern is losing out.

Top Bottom