Now we all know what a Michigan message board.....

metrolax

Reaction score
....would have looked like after the 1977 loss to Minnesota. Maybe worse even.

6-3 and 4-2 and tied for first with three to go. You never know what team is gonna show each week, but I'll take where we are right now over many other scenarios. I expect a strong effort vs Iowa.

6-3 and 4-2 and tied for first with three to go. You never know what team is gonna show each week, but I'll take where we are right now over many other scenarios. I expect a strong effort vs Iowa.
If you told me after bowling green that we needed
MN > IA
MN > WI

Northwestern Indiana or Ohio state > Purdue OR MN > IN

as the only 3 things that needed to happen to win the division entering this week. I would’ve not believed you.

Last edited:

If you told me after bowling green that we needed
MN > IA
MN > WI
Ohio state > Purdue

as the only 3 things that needed to happen to win the division entering this week. I would’ve not believed you.
If we win out and Purdue wins out, we go to Indy. Purdue doesn't control their own destiny!

Michigan had beat two ranked teams by a combined 97-3, we've lost to BG and IL at home.

Wrong! UM and Purdue are 4-2 right in B1G! We own the tie breaker in head to head! Purdue loses the tiebreaker if they win out!
I was pointing out that if we happened to lose against Indiana, but beat IOWA and Wisconsin… we would still win the west if OSU beats Purdue… I agree we hold tiebreaker, and would win west if we win out as well.

We have no idea what it is like to be Michigan.

Top Bottom