Now is a stressful time. Need an 8 minute break? Watch this.

THANK YOU! That really got my chili cooking! Forget work...I need to watch more Gophers highlights during the off-season. What a magical season 2019 was.

The sound of the crowd on that 1st Penn State game TD reception gives me chills. RTFB!!!!!!

That Morgan scramble and toss in the Wisconsin game was awesome.

Awesome video. This team was very exciting to watch. I'm ready for this fall!

I still think without the precipitation, that game turns out differently!
Hmm...I was thinking the inability to adjust and stop the bubble screens, giving up big plays, and Morgan's short field turnovers (10 easy points) had more to do with the loss than any weather.

FYI your link starts at the 1:05 mark. You have to rewind to catch the first minute and see his great one-handed grab against SDSU.

I definitely think the weather played right into WI's strengths but I also think that the team just didn't come to play
IMO, the team came to play, but Wisconsin played better. They had a phenomenal gameplan on D and they perfectly executed a couple big plays on O at the perfect time.

IMO, the team came to play, but Wisconsin played better. They had a phenomenal gameplan on D and they perfectly executed a couple big plays on O at the perfect time.
Wisc averaged 5 yards per rush and 19 yards per completion, had 150 yards more than Gophs 306 yard average in total defense, and won TOP. Its offense was pretty good, on the road, against a higher ranked team, period. Gophs were out coached and outplayed.

Top Bottom