Notre Dame vs Minnesota

There are more players in the arena than fans.

What the hell! Gophers have home ice advantage last two weekends and we're pissing down our legs!

So very very disappointing.
Almost no execution. Jack LaFountain kept us in the game till the end. He did not deserve the loss

Another rock'n night at Mariucci watching the most incompetent Gopher offense I've seen at either Mariucci. Puck control is only a dream. For a game that wasn't physical it was odd to have two five minute majors.

I'm a UMD guy but the Gophers were always my 2nd favorite team. Always great talent but with the way the game is played now, they are a bit soft. Think Mostzko will eventually change that. Need more rangers and less hornets.

Damn happy for this goal even if I couldn't figure who scored it because everyone was wearing "Wooger" jerseys.

Man I hope tomorrow doesn't go OT because these two teams could play into spring without scoring.

Damn happy for this goal even if I couldn't figure who scored it because everyone was wearing "Wooger" jerseys.

Man I hope tomorrow doesn't go OT because these two teams could play into spring without scoring.
Nice to see the effort tonight. Nice to see Monson score along with Zulsdorf. Was frustrated with the officiating as ND players held our players around the neck more than once. Motzko was livid and let the ref know it many times as well. We sit in back of the bench and it was evident all our coaches were upset.
Looking forward to seeing the same Gopher effort tomorrow night.
Go Gophers!

What is the attendance like for the Sunday game?

Whew! the insurance goal. A good night at the arena and a good night for making referees review a hit along the boards.

Good to see us moving on. Looked bleak after the Friday night L.

Pride on Ice was present tonight. Thank you Coach Motzko and players for putting it all together! It was a great effort from all players.While all players worked hard and smart, Sampo Ranta was at his best. Good luck next week at Penn State! Go Gophers!

Top Bottom