Nothing Short of Greatness Campaign

vagopher

Reaction score
As the final days of the year dwindle down, I would urge as many of you as possible to dig as deep as possible to contribute to the capital campaign for the new sports complex, known as the “Nothing Short of Greatness Campaign.” See https://www.goldengopherfund.com/online/capital-projects. It’s an exciting time to be a Gopher fan. Both our football and basketball programs seem poised to take a big step up, and many of our non-revenue sports are doing well. But to keep the momentum going, we need to get the facilities upgrade done. I recognize that individual contributions from the likes of us GopherHolers might not make much of a dent in a $190 (possibly $150) million capital campaign, but I do know that major donors look to evidence of grassroots support in making their donations. That’s why I increased my annual donation to the Sports Fund today by a factor of 10. I hope that as many of you as possible will do what you can. I want to win. Let’s do it. Go Gophers.

As the final days of the year dwindle down, I would urge as many of you as possible to dig as deep as possible to contribute to the capital campaign for the new sports complex, known as the “Nothing Short of Greatness Campaign.” See https://www.goldengopherfund.com/online/capital-projects. It’s an exciting time to be a Gopher fan. Both our football and basketball programs seem poised to take a big step up, and many of our non-revenue sports are doing well. But to keep the momentum going, we need to get the facilities upgrade done. I recognize that individual contributions from the likes of us GopherHolers might not make much of a dent in a $190 (possibly $150) million capital campaign, but I do know that major donors look to evidence of grassroots support in making their donations. That’s why I increased my annual donation to the Sports Fund today by a factor of 10. I hope that as many of you as possible will do what you can. I want to win. Let’s do it. Go Gophers.
Will be an uphill battle with the upcoming seat price increases.

Just gave $100.

Is anyone brave enough to match?

Merry Christmas everyone. Best wishes to you and your families.

Do I get a brick or anything with my name on it as a way of showing my support? Maybe they could make a walkway of bricks with all the various donars on it.

There's no way the website should go four months between updates. Sucks. Isn't anybody responsible for public relations over there?

There haven't been any news items posted since March, and now that Teague is out the door, will there ever be?

Top Bottom