Nothing like being 18.5 pt dog @ Purdue

Just because they haven't doesn't mean they won't at some point this season. Once upon a time a very bad Joey King led Gophers team beat a 6th ranked Maryland team.

I understand that but your post indicated that the Gophers have been a team of extremes this season: good or really bad. For the most part, they've been consistently mediocre so far.

Gophers only +4.5 against Michigan. Am I missing something? Mortgage already bet on the Wolverines. But curious line.

Gophers only +4.5 against Michigan. Am I missing something? Mortgage already bet on the Wolverines. But curious line.
The analytics on t-rank currently have Michigan as a weakling Wednesday participant - they have Michigan favored by 3.6, so maybe the line’s too high. Their numbers are much worse than their perception (though still quite a bit better than MN), and Vegas knows what they’re doing. Also, they played a game overseas a few days ago and lost a starting guard for the year in that contest.

This is a golden opportunity.

The analytics on t-rank currently have Michigan as a weakling Wednesday participant - they have Michigan favored by 3.6, so maybe the line’s too high. Their numbers are much worse than their perception (though still quite a bit better than MN), and Vegas knows what they’re doing. Also, they played a game overseas a few days ago and lost a starting guard for the year in that contest.

This is a golden opportunity.
100%. This game is there to be had. Time for the fellas' to show us they've learned something in the first 8 games.

Howard has a reputation as a good recruiter, but when you bring in high-end players, they also bolt after a year. They lost a couple players to the draft, and then when they brought in a transfer PG (Llewellyn - the player who is now out for the year), the PG who was already on the roster transferred out. They now have only 2 healthy guards on their roster, and one of them is a true freshman. They are still very talented, and they have a good x-and-o guy on the bench in Phil Martelli, but they may be playing a little bit as a group of individual talents rather than as a team.

I’m going to the Barn tonight and I expect a Gopher win because I’m going to the Barn tonight. 🥳

Top Bottom