Note to Madtown travelers

TAW

Reaction score
Pack your sunscreen - beautiful day on tap.

Fans at Camp Randall Stadium might need sunblock and cool drinks on Saturday during the Homecoming game between Wisconsin and Minnesota, with the high expected to reach 79 under mostly sunny skies.

Yeah... it looks awesome. Looking forward to it. Mrs. Schnauzer is very happy because she is a foul-weather-football-watching weenie.

Last year I was at Penn State for the biggest snowstorm in central PA history. So this is a welcome change for this years roadtrip.

Last year I was at Penn State for the biggest snowstorm in central PA history. So this is a welcome change for this years roadtrip.

That was awesome... we didn't have electricity at H. Sailor's house the whole weekend. The 'skeller had power, so we hung out there and got pretty drunk a few times. Since it was so sloppy, we couldn't tailgate in the regular pastures where folks typically park. We found a spot by the Chemistry building, Dr. Lloyd's old stomping grounds.

I was staying for a long weekend and was pleasantly surprised to find that the Yonder Mountain String Band was playing Sunday evening at the State Theater. More booze and a little crowd dope... Good Times! I also ran into a former students of mine and was able to fool around with her without fear of repercussion from the university. That was the best road trip last year. I'm hoping to top it this weekend.

:cool02::cool02:

Top Bottom