Note to Gopher fans who plan to park/tailgate in the Fairgrounds lot

GOFUR

Section 238 - Row 4
Reaction score
Lot opens at Noon. Get there very early to claim your spot. The NDSU alumni association is setting up their tailgate there and have sent out an e-mail blast to alumni and fans advising them to park/tailgate at this lot.

GO GOPHERS!

Lot opens at Noon. Get there very early to claim your spot. The NDSU alumni association is setting up their tailgate there and have sent out an e-mail blast to alumni and fans advising them to park/tailgate at this lot.

GO GOPHERS!

screw north dakota sewage fans and screw their alumni association. in fact, i think our tailgate crew is going to make a trip over from lot 37 to the state fair grounds lot just to mess with all the north dakota sewage inbreds and ruin their little alumni gathering. maybe get the police involved if we are lucky. recommend others do the same.

fly your U of M flags in the state fair tailgate lot and fly them high boys. don't take no sh!t from these tools.

The long arm of the law is going to bust you bad

and your tailgate crew will most likely spend some time behind bars getting real friendly with some of the other inmates there if you were planning on doing anything except talk the trash.

It's only a football game old "tough guy" supadupafly.

Better bring bail money...if you think you can bring enough with you when you try to turn the fair grounds into your personal zoo.

pretty low-rent talk on your part...

; 0 )

Good, I'm glad they have to get on buses to get to the stadium. Probably the first time on a city bus for most of them.

I went to NDSU for 5 years. We all should be extra careful driving around the city the next day or so. Absolutely terrible drivers. Have you ever seen someone on a freeway on-ramp at a dead stop waiting for an opening in traffic? Routine on every on-ramp along I-94 and I-29 through Fargo. And they think nothing of it.

On a side note, I met a lot of really nice people up there. Good school, fun college town, but absolutely delusional about their place in college football. That has nothing to do with going 4-3 against FBS schools. What they don't understand is how large the commitment is to go to the next level. They don't sell out the Fargo Dome and their ticket prices are on par with the Lynx.

and your tailgate crew will most likely spend some time behind bars getting real friendly with some of the other inmates there if you were planning on doing anything except talk the trash.

It's only a football game old "tough guy" supadupafly.

Better bring bail money...if you think you can bring enough with you when you try to turn the fair grounds into your personal zoo.

pretty low-rent talk on your part...

; 0 )

Is it safe to say spudfly doesn't belong to the Chamber of Commerce.

Top Bottom