Not another prediction

BTChamp

Reaction score

Again, apologies if this is already out there somewhere, but we're getting close and my chili is getting warmish (and I've had a few cold beers already).

Actually this is a decent breakdown. Didn't fact check any numbers he posted about numbers of players change from last year or anything else, but thought he did a good job. Fair take.

Appears that the success of the Gophers is going to be how Tanner Morgan does. However with a solid line, our running backs should do well therefore taking some pressure off of Morgan. Yes, some pretty good thought into this one.

Again, apologies if this is already out there somewhere, but we're getting close and my chili is getting warmish (and I've had a few cold beers already).

Actually this is a decent breakdown. Didn't fact check any numbers he posted about numbers of players change from last year or anything else, but thought he did a good job. Fair take.
This was done back in February. There was no sugar coating. Since then, the Gophers moved to improve the kicking game and hit some bonanzas in the Transfer Portal.

On paper, there are tons of potential. His win projection of 7-5 to 9-3 seems fair at this point. We have to take it one game at a time. I hope that PJ Fleck will use some of his magic from the 2019 banner season.

This one sort of fits the narrative. Until success is sustained, this will be the norm. I see things different from him, but I have maroon and gold glasses on. But he makes good points based on a good amount of research.

Top Bottom