Not a betting man, but...

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Oklahoma -11 vs Nebraska? Can I be reading that correctly?

I would expect the Sooners to destroy them. 11 points seems way too few.

Oklahoma -11 vs Nebraska? Can I be reading that correctly?

The score of this game last year was 23-16 Oklahoma.

There is talent on the Nebraska roster. It isn’t like they don’t have the ability. I could easily see those players going out there Saturday, with the weight of the coaching decision off their shoulders, and playing very well.

I’m not predicting that, but I wouldn’t touch this game with a 10-foot pole.

I agree. I think the issue is people are slow to see the changes in college. Just look at last week, all the big time betters picked Stanford to cover against USC because they have played USC tough since Harbaugh was there. But the betters were ignoring that this isn't the same USC as it was for the past 10 years. USC easily beat Stanford.

As to last year and Nebbie hanging within 10, it's totally different this year. First, Spencer Rattler played in the game. Had Caleb Williams played the game, Oklahoma would have thrashed them. Also, Nebbie had a MUCH better D-line a year ago, specifically the big NT (Daniels?).

So yes, Oklahoma will cover this spread easily.

Teams sometimes respond very favorably to in-season coaching changes. As everyone has been saying, there is a lot of talent on the Nebraska roster. It does appear much/all of the dysfunctional corn centered on Frosty.

I wouldn’t touch this either. I have no idea what to expect with Nebraska until they get a couple games under their belt with their new normal.

There is talent on the Nebraska roster. It isn’t like they don’t have the ability. I could easily see those players going out there Saturday, with the weight of the coaching decision off their shoulders, and playing very well.

Nebraska has a good defense last year -- this year they're getting run on by the likes of jNW, North Dakota and especially Georgia Southern. I don't think the 23 that they allowed is relevant when looking at all they lost on the defensive side of the ball.

Oklahoma was only up 7-3 at the half in their first game against Kent St. I would not be shocked if this was within 2 scores. I'm also guessing the line will shift between now and Saturday.

This year's Nebraska defense surrendered 500+ yards and 38 points to GASU! I see OU putting up 40+ points this weekend unless the Husker D suddenly puts it together!

No, no, no……

All Nebraska lines should be 8 or less points.

Nebraska will sneak a few upsets down the stretch just like the Jeff Horton Gophers did.

I think Nebraska takes this one. Oklahoma didn’t look great against Kent State. Also, it would be funny 😆

Top Bottom