Northwestern sucks

Some guy

Reaction score
Check Fitzgerald’s record when he has a bad QB.

4-8 kinda year

Yeah. My takeaway from this game is not that it is a result of Sparty being really good.

I said recently they are the worst team in the conference. Tonight makes me seem less dumb. I haven’t even seen every team but I think I’m right.

Will be interesting to see how Purdue, Iowa, and Wisconsin look. Based on game 1 at least, Northwestern, Illinois, and Nebraska will be non factors in the West. All 3 looked bad.

Check Fitzgerald’s record when he has a bad QB.

4-8 kinda year

Well, it's only the first game. NW improved in the 2nd half. QB Hunter Johnson wasn't too bad (much better than two years ago); NW just couldn't get much run production from any other back besides Evan Hull (from Maple Grove). NW did rack up 392 yards so they weren't helpless on the offensive end of the field. I saw them miss a couple of field goal attempts so they might be sharing our kicking misfortune from the past two seasons.

Much more troubling for NW was their defense. Gave up 38 points and 511 yards with 326 yards being on the ground! That's something you don't expect from a Northwestern team.

I agree that we should beat NW this year as we never seem to lose to them when they have a down year.

I said recently they are the worst team in the conference. Tonight makes me seem less dumb. I haven’t even seen every team but I think I’m right.
I think they’ll not be the worst. But historically under Fitzgerald if they have bad QB play they simply can’t score. Hard to win games that way.

Losing 2 non conference games literally doesn’t impact the big ten standings
Ok. Not sure the point you're trying to make

I highly doubt anyone thought nw was going to go 8-1 in b1g after their start.

I don't think nw will win b1gw, but I'm not going to chalk them up as an easy win after week 1

Ok. Not sure the point you're trying to make

I highly doubt anyone thought nw was going to go 8-1 in b1g after their start.

I don't think nw will win b1gw, but I'm not going to chalk them up as an easy win after week 1
Never an easy win. Wisconsin won the west losing to an awful Illinois team one year. But northwestern flat out sucks.

Well, it's only the first game. NW improved in the 2nd half. QB Hunter Johnson wasn't too bad (much better than two years ago); NW just couldn't get much run production from any other back besides Evan Hull (from Maple Grove). NW did rack up 392 yards so they weren't helpless on the offensive end of the field. I saw them miss a couple of field goal attempts so they might be sharing our kicking misfortune from the past two seasons.

Much more troubling for NW was their defense. Gave up 38 points and 511 yards with 326 yards being on the ground! That's something you don't expect from a Northwestern team.

I agree that we should beat NW this year as we never seem to lose to them when they have a down year.
You’re right hunter johnson did start looking better after Michigan state started mixing their JV into the game

Top Bottom