Northwestern players to vote Friday on the union measure

Will the Northwestern players form a union?

• Aye

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe in small business, big business, and labor. All should have a seat at the table, and all are important to the economy as a whole. I also believe all three have their problems because they're run by people. The typical problems for these three come from accumulated wealth and power. Left unchecked greed takes over, and then business or labor becomes too dominant.

You're simply an ideologue who doesn't know any better than to blame an organization instead of blaming the people who run it or blaming the lawmakers who allow said organization to run amok. I feel sorry for you because you've been sold a lie, and you're not smart enough to know it.

Wow! First I haven't even said what my position is on this topic other than it is more complicated than you seem to be willing to accept. Secondly your comments that you "feel sorry for me because I've been sold a lie, and am not smart enough to know it" is very narcissistic. I got news for you, I am smart enough to know from that that you think way too much of yourself.:rolleyes:

Wow! First I haven't even said what my position is on this topic other than it is more complicated than you seem to be willing to accept. Secondly your comments that you "feel sorry for me because I've been sold a lie, and am not smart enough to know it" is very narcissistic. I got news for you, I am smart enough to know from that that you think way too much of yourself.:rolleyes:

Nailed it. And ironically, sold a lie...

Top Bottom