Northwestern is investigating an allegation of hazing

AF_Howie_2180

Reaction score
Northwestern is investigating an allegation of hazing within its football program, according to a Wednesday report from ESPN's Adam Rittenberg.

The school was notified of the allegation after the 2022 season, and retained attorney Maggie Hickey to conduct an independent investigation. Hickey is a partner at ArentFox Schiff and spent 2004-15 as an assistant U.S. attorney with the Justice Department.

REALLY? If true, it's unbelievable that kids would be hazing teammates in this day and age after all of the schools that have gotten in trouble the past few years for hazing incidents.

It doesn't take too many brain cells to recognize that this is a set-up, in order to be able to get out of Fitz's 10 year, $60M contract "for cause".

Not a single NCAA incident since he was hired in 2006. But oh suddenly, hazing. Uh huh.

Stench rising up to high heaven.

REALLY? If true, it's unbelievable that kids would be hazing teammates in this day and age after all of the schools that have gotten in trouble the past few years for hazing incidents.
Story is very light on details but it is sad that hazing incidents still happen in locker rooms.

Thankfully the tolerance level for the disgusting incidents of the past that were somehow looked at as team building has gone way down. But stories of some of that crap still show up from time to time.

I do not consider multivariable calculus very valuable for team building. People tend to drift away from you when you talk about it......

Story is very light on details but it is sad that hazing incidents still happen in locker rooms.

Thankfully the tolerance level for the disgusting incidents of the past that were somehow looked at as team building has gone way down. But stories of some of that crap still show up from time to time.
I mean it's one thing to have like a "rook party" and make the freshmen drink. I know, that's old school. Forgive me.

But the "physical stuff", like corporal punishment and downright sexual assault you read about in some other incidents .... that's just really bad.

Top Bottom